User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey28bh View Post
    Thank you! I have checked the furnace outlets and all appear on tight. What a mess it is under there!!! After reading posts on here, as soon as I got the trailer I opened that wall and vaccuumed in there and then sealed and holes leading to the underbelly with spray foam. Now I will have to drop the coroplast in the spring to get a peak. It's getting a bit cold here in Ontario to play with that now!

While we don't have the same RV we do have a floor register right next to the bed in our 5er and we keep a small throw rug over it so absolutely no hot air comes out of it... and it's still usually the hottest area of the RV. Unless you're camping in weather that's cold enough to freeze your water lines just get a few ceramic disk heaters and use them.... save the propane for boondocking, etc. Even if you need to run the propane furnace to keep the lines in the underbelly from freezing you can still use a small ceramic disk heater in the bunk house area
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 28BH. I found same problem with high furnace heat. I discovered to return air was being partially blocked by the love seat. I move out the love seat a bit, the problem went away. I had to remove ties the factory installed and make sure dining room slide still doesn’t hit couch. Poor placement of return air. Problem wasn’t in vent, but lack of return to get air to furnace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12