User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Patio Armor Doors, Gen1

I have a set of Gen 1 doors I removed from my 397TH when I got a set of Gen 2 from the dealer as an "owed" replacement for doors that were damaged when we bought our unit.

The passenger side (right as looking in from the ramp) inner door is missing. Everything else is there. Headers, jambs, hinges, latches, etc. All three doors I have have the vinyl "winter" covers. Screens are OK but not perfect.

They are located in Virginia Beach, VA. Shipping would probably be astronomical, but I do have the crate the gen 2 doors came in if you want to pick them up and transport them home. Crate does fit in a pickup bed. You will have to have the tailgate down, It is about 10 feet long, but fits between the wheel wells. I brought it home from the dealer in Richmond, just bring a couple ratchet straps. Balance point is well inside the bed, even with a short bed so it's not going to flip out of your bed.

This is probably best for someone who is trying to fix a damaged door set, or can get just the right inside door separately. I was seriously expecting that is what the dealer was going to get us, so I was very happy when I found a crate of Gen2 doors with my name on it.

Price is come get them out of my yard. If you feel the need to pay somebody, there is a children's cancer charity (RocSolid Foundation) that my wife volunteers with that could use the money more than I.

You want a part you take it all. You don't need to take the crate if you don't want that. About the only thing shippable is the "winter covers" and I have three of those.

If no takers I may start cutting and welding to fab up a dog door compatible with the Gen2 doors, but that is a "not this month, and November and December aren't looking good either" project.

Doors are all stright, not bent, some minor scratching. I can take pics if you want to see them before driving here.

I'll be around through next Tuesday, then we will be on the road for 2 weeks.
    2019 GD Momentum 397TH
    Considering a 395
    99 Ford F-250, 7.3, 6-speed.
    22 Ford F-450
    Former Fulltimers, now just using toy hauler to go to Motocross Races and Mountain Bike parks.
    Va Beach, VA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doors in the crate. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211031_121031.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	37525

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    2019 GD Momentum 397TH
    Considering a 395
    99 Ford F-250, 7.3, 6-speed.
    22 Ford F-450
    Former Fulltimers, now just using toy hauler to go to Motocross Races and Mountain Bike parks.
    Va Beach, VA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello , I know this post is from Jan. are the doors still available or did you scrap them ? I am interested if still available? Thanks, Jess