User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a 225/75/R15 tire today. Only one that had any was a Discount Tire 75 miles away. Goodyear dealer said he got a notice yesterday that they were going back into production. May have some by the end of the month.
    2021 Momentum 21G
    2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased Carlise 6H0811 tires. Have about 2000 miles on so far. seem to be working well. Link to Carlise page for specs.: https://www.carlislebrandtires.com/o...-detail/csl16/
    2018 Solitude 360RL-R
    2016 Ford F350 DRW Diesel 4-Wheel Drive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    I know you’ve been in on the threads about Sailun and seen my failures , ordered from Walmart.com. We made it home on a set of G614’s. Just south of $1700 mounted and balanced from Discount. Hated to spend that much , but traveling and felt it was the prudent thing to do. I took the Sailuns to a local Walmart today , and they wouldn’t even look at them. Same with Big O in Colorado Springs. My point is , buy a brand you can find on the road , from a company with a reputation of standing behind their product. Good luck.
    Charlie
    I had a brief back and forth with someone on Facebook who had a Sailun failure. They reached out to Sailun directly and was able to get some form of compensation for the failures. Unfortunately the other party did not provide a lot of details. I am keeping any eye on this topic as I just put Sailuns on my 337 this summer. So far I have no negative issues to report.
    Steve & Katey
    Full time since 07/01/2022
    2020 Ford F-350 DRW (5361 payload)
    2024 Solitude 390RK (FBP and Morryde IS from factory)
    2018 Reflection 337RLS (Still got it!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past, I've had great luck with the Maxxis M8008 on my 28ft bumper pull I used to have. No recent experience, I have Westlakes on my Momentum, but still run Maxxis tires on my dirtbike!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea when the Sailun S637 started to have issues? I put six new S637 tires on my unit a year ago last May. I've not had any issues and they hold the 110 psi quite well.

Would my tires be suspect in the Vietnam failures?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll second Maxxis 8008. Run cool.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lockwood View Post
    Any idea when the Sailun S637 started to have issues? I put six new S637 tires on my unit a year ago last May. I've not had any issues and they hold the 110 psi quite well.

Would my tires be suspect in the Vietnam failures?
    Were they manufactured in Vietnam?
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a set Hercules H-901 on a horse trailer that I put over 50,000 miles on before I lost the first one.
    https://www.herculestire.com/tire-de...cules/H-901-ST
    Our Momentum had 17.5 and our new horse trailer has 19.5 with Continental tires. If it were me before I paid stupid money for Goodyears I would upgrade to 17.5 or 19.5 and not worry about tires anymore. My dad has spent so much on tires and repairs from blow outs on his Momentum that he could have easily upgraded.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thompsjk View Post
    I had a set Hercules H-901 on a horse trailer that I put over 50,000 miles on before I lost the first one.
    https://www.herculestire.com/tire-de...cules/H-901-ST
    Our Momentum had 17.5 and our new horse trailer has 19.5 with Continental tires. If it were me before I paid stupid money for Goodyears I would upgrade to 17.5 or 19.5 and not worry about tires anymore. My dad has spent so much on tires and repairs from blow outs on his Momentum that he could have easily upgraded.
    I second the Hercules H-901. I have them on our 300RBTS Reflection and love them! My dad has replaced his Goodyear Endurance on his new 315RLTS because he was so impressed with my Hercules. Fantastic and SOLID tires!

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    We already know Goodyear is discontinuing Endurance line to focus on passenger vehicle tires...
    We do?!?
    Well that just sux.
    Guess I'll go Hankook next time..maybe?...Not a sailun supporter. I try to support multi political party countries.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast