User Tag List

Thread: System upgrade?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

System upgrade?

Forgive me if this has already been covered, I have searched but found nothing. I have a 2020 solitude. I am wondering if anyone knows if the upgrade is available for the leveling system and slides where I can control with a remote or by app on my phone. I know the momentum has something like that. I like the availability to walk outside while controlling the slides or leveling.
    Thank you.
    Jeff & Rachel
    2020 Solitude 382 wb
    2020 F-350 SRW
    Pueblo West Colorado

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked into this myself and have decided it is not possible. Well.... not impossible; but it might require a whole new set of controls - the one on the main panel and also the sensors on the underside of the unit (the ones in the enclosed underbelly. At least that was takeaway. So I have given up on the idea. And besides, do I really want to have to open an app when I'm already right there at the controls??

Here is some info on eTrailer's web site.....
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's more info on Lippert's site:

https://store.lci1.com/onecontrol

I think retrofitting would be pretty involved. On Solitudes and Momentums, the leveling is controlled from outside, anyway. One needs to watch inside while pulling the slides in and check shifting obstructions inside after partially extending them before putting them the rest of the way out. To me, One Control is just more bells and whistles to fail.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    And here's more info on Lippert's site:

https://store.lci1.com/onecontrol

I think retrofitting would be pretty involved. On Solitudes and Momentums, the leveling is controlled from outside, anyway. One needs to watch inside while pulling the slides in and check shifting obstructions inside after partially extending them before putting them the rest of the way out. To me, One Control is just more bells and whistles to fail.

Rob
    I agree with you Rob… The OneControl in concept is neat, but it sure is a lot more to fail. Additionally the way the factory wireless comes from GD is “HORRIBLE” and is a primary way to use the OneControl unless you want to use the wall mounted tablet. After yanking out the factory wireless and configuring it properly, the OneControl is much more useful since I can get to it via WIFI or the WAN and control the RV which is ideal in inclimate weather.

Retrofitting a Solitude would be a lot of work and as stated the control modules would all need to be changed out = expensive.

Just my opinion(s).
    2023 Momentum 397TH w/Gen3 Goosebox
    2020 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 F-450 Limited PowerStroke