User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shower dimensions - Momentum 21G

We recently purchased a 2022 monentum 21g toy hauler. Does anyone possibly know the dimensions of the shower? Looking to make a couple minor modifications and looking for dimensions without having to physically go to camper and measure.

Also, when taking turns there is a lot of clunking sounds coming from tires/axles on trailer. Dealership said this is normal. Does anyone know if this is normal or not? Seems odd that a brand new trailer would make sounds like that

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to Momentum - General Discussion.

I can't help you with the shower dimensions (hopefully someone will be along shortly who can help you with that). As for suspension noises, if they're happening while turning, it's very normal for this type of trailer suspension. The wider you can make turns, the easier it is on the trailer suspension and tires - realizing that tight turns can't always be avoided.

Now - I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forum! You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re awesome! Thanks so much for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk