User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't find the furnace air intake

I have a 2021 320G Momentum and I have searched high and low in the RV and in the manuals and can't find where the air intake is hiding. I'm sure there are filters there somewhere that will need changing. Any ideas? Thanks!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Sorry to disappoint, no air filters, not like a residential system. Air intake is most likely under a cabinet, drawer, fire place, somewhere there will be an air gap leading to where the furnace is, nothing fancy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, and good to know. I did find a gap under the counter going to the furnace, but didn't think that was it because I was expecting a filter. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't blocking the intake as I just started using the furnace.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find out where your furnace vents are outside, then figure out what is on the other side of the wall inside your camper. Or turn the furnace on, get down on your hands and knees and crawl around till the furnace sound gets the loudest, that will be your furnace location.
    The intake vent will likely look like the toe kick of a cabinet has been kicked in under the cabinet, hutch or whatever.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicv View Post
    I have a 2021 320G Momentum and I have searched high and low in the RV and in the manuals and can't find where the air intake is hiding. I'm sure there are filters there somewhere that will need changing. Any ideas? Thanks!
    On my unit it was a floor vent behind the toilet
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar