User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solar and Inverter Install in Toronto Ontario Canada

Looking for a solar install and inverter install in my Reflection Fifth Wheel. I am located in Toronto and as such, it seems difficult to find a company that does this (much more common in the US). Anyone have any info?
    With thanks,
    Jeffrey
    2021 Reflection 28BH Fifth Wheel
    2021 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax SRW

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey28bh View Post
    Looking for a solar install and inverter install in my Reflection Fifth Wheel. I am located in Toronto and as such, it seems difficult to find a company that does this (much more common in the US). Anyone have any info?
    With thanks,
    Jeffrey
    Only suggestion I have - since Canadians can soon travel to the US, why not come down? You'll find someone pretty easily, especially in Arizona.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting ready to leave southern GA tomorrow morning to drop my trailer off for a 1200W solar system in northern Indiana. The work is being done by Solar Energy Systems LLC in Nappanee, IN (just south of Elkhart, IN where most RVs are built). They come highly recommended by several people I've spoken with and in a few forums I've looked at.

The phone number is 574-773-0546 and ask for Tim. Talk to him about what you need and he'll work up an estimate (no cost). If you do contact Tim, please mention Norris Klesman from Georgia suggested you contact him. I have no affiliation with the company but try to let people I've dealt with know I appreciate their work.

I'm driving about 900 miles to drop the trailer off at 7:30am Monday. Tim told me I'll go over what I want with the installers and staff. He figures the work will be done within 2 days. The trailer will be worked on inside their shop while I visit my brother near Chicago. If I wanted to stay in the rig, I could during the day while they work, but would have to move it outside overnight. I'll head back on Wednesday when the installers will go over the system, explain how it works and what to expect. They ask I spend 2 nights (parked in their parking lot) to make sure I understand everything, answer any questions and make sure the system is working properly.

During my search, I found this company installs residential, commercial and RV systems. Their record from what I found is excellent and the equipment they install is very good (includes Victron and Battle Born batteries).

I'll post after I drop the rig off and after the work is done.
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Solarcity near Kempville. It's closer to Ottawa then TO though.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Try Solarcity near Kempville. It's closer to Ottawa then TO though.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Thank you!
    2021 Reflection 28BH Fifth Wheel
    2021 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might try the guys in Beamsville. https://www.rvvacations.com/rv-service-portfolio

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google ray outfitter near midland
    Paul,Judy and Ember
    2021 310gk
    2019 ram 3500 mega cab dually diesel
    Andersen hitch