User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the preferred connection for a disconnect switch is to use the ground cable, you can hook up a battery disconnect to disconnect EITHER ground cable OR positive cable, which ever is easier.

For me it was easier to use the positive cable.

I used this highly rated marine switch https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MMC914/
    And the REd cable from this set https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BXXNMBJ/
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issu with my refection 340 rds after 3 days, the battery was dead so i charged the battery, turn off the battery switch and i checked what utility had power. The 2 lights, the lci system and the front level system had power. So i decided to install 100 watts solar panel and it solved the problem. I installed this items from amazon: Renogy Panneau solaire monocristallin 100 W 12 V, Renogy RNG-MTS-ZB Lot de 4 supports de montage pour panneau solaire RV, toit, bateau , Renogy , Câble d'extension solaire MC4 - 3 m - 10 AWG and iSunergy Régulateur de charge solaire MPPT 20 A 12 V/24 V avec affichage LCD. Very easy to install because it is all ready pre-wired for solar panel. I hope this will help you

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The major draw is your tpms if you have a tire linc model. It draws power constantly, no matter what the disconnect switch position is. The last step in parking our 310, before locking everything is to pull the repeater out of the mount and then disconnect. You’ll still need a 1 amp trickle charger but now you won’t go dead.
    Retired US Army, Retired Florida Department of Law Enforcement
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2019 F-350 Platinum SRW w/ B&W Companion
    And a great wife….

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonder View Post
    The major draw is your tpms if you have a tire linc model. It draws power constantly, no matter what the disconnect switch position is. The last step in parking our 310, before locking everything is to pull the repeater out of the mount and then disconnect. You’ll still need a 1 amp trickle charger but now you won’t go dead.
    Good one ...I completely forgot about that!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12