User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I look at it as I'm not forced to buy anything.

Like getting married, if I am attracted to the person and want to spend our life with them, there are a few trade offs. Just because there are, that does not mean the product is bad.

So far, I like my GD Reflection. But like ALL RV's, they are built terrible and have a poor reputation of lasting a long time. I understand that when I make the purchase. I'm not forced to buy any RV but if I do, I have to understand what I'm getting myself into. If I like GD and they make something that is not to my liking, it's part of the decision making process of purchasing it. Glitches and all. Same decision making when I said "I do"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingwithTucson View Post
    Furrion makes me Furrious! 3 of their microwaves died in leas than 3 years on our 2018 337rls. We purchases a 100 watt suitcase solar panel and found the plug did not fit the outlet on the 5th wheel. We did find an after market plug that we were able to splice on. Hopefully someone has developed a bypass for the furrion connectors or will soon
    The furrion connection panel was standard pre installed on my 303 . Of course you need the furrion plug to attach your suitcase panels. I just bought the plug on Amazon for a few bucks, then recognizing that I really needed a longer extention cord so I could move my suitcase panels around to best sunny spots. I just bought a 25' 12 gauge wire extention cord and soldered the furrion plug on one end and the Anderson connector that attaches to the solar suitcase on the other. Very simple, more placement range for the suitcases, one cord, rather then using two separate wire conductors. 12 gauge cord is fine for the suitcase setup. Would not go 14 gauge or smaller.
    Alan and Paula
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS, 2004 Dodge 3500 5.9L
    Magnum 2k watt inverter-charger, 300 AH Battle Born battery bank, 560 watt solar power. 6K axles and disc brakes. Pepwave max transit cellular router.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123