User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KamFlyer View Post
    No, we haven't. It just keeps sliding down the priority list unfortunately. I definitely do still want to go this route though.
    -Rob-
    We went ahead and ordered it. So I guess we're about to find out if there's a clearance issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kengqiuist View Post
    We went ahead and ordered it. So I guess we're about to find out if there's a clearance issue.
    I had to go to the Gen-Y due to the Rhino in our 380FL. There is only two hight adjustments you can do with the Rhino. And with my Ram 3500 I’m still 3” nose high. Need to measure the overall hight on the front A/C to see if your over 13’6”.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all the members who responded to my question on what hitch, I went with the B&W companion 25K. We have towed about 700 Miles with it and its very easy for us to use. For a 1st time 5er owner, We like being able to see the jaws locked on the king pin where they are intended to lock. The clearance on my 450 is fine.

So, thank you to all who responded. We are very happy with the B&W hitch.
    2022 Grand Design 397THS-R
    2022 F450 lariat Antimatter Blue
    2012 FLHXSE3
    2014 FLHX Silver Lining Paint set (107 of 150)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was all set to go with the Reese Goosebox (because of the warranty issue.) Then I learned that Reese does not have a version of the Goosebox that works with my LCI Rhino Box frame. I ended up going with the Gen-y.

I'm still waiting on my F450 to be delivered (it's been at the trucking depot for 3 weeks.) When the truck gets in, I'll pick up the new RV and head across the county for its maiden trip.

-G
    Fulltime RVer since 4/2016. Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 - Jeep Rubicon JKU - Harley FLTRU
    2022 F450 Platinum, 2022 Momentum 351MS-R with Curt Flex Air hitch and MORryde IS
    Also considering a Polaris General XP 1000 4 Seater and a Can Am Spyder RT Limited

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Choice on the 450, I love mine, brakes, turning radius and the adaptive cruise for towing the 397. Took the harley this trip learned again not to back out on a slope! The ramp is steep as it is, put it on a hill and its steeper .
    2022 Grand Design 397THS-R
    2022 F450 lariat Antimatter Blue
    2012 FLHXSE3
    2014 FLHX Silver Lining Paint set (107 of 150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Band1t View Post
    I am pulling my 16k Forest River Cardinal with the B&W 25k puck Companion, as is my friend with his 40' Cedar Creek. Solid product.
    I will at a point move to a very heavy DRV. I actually spoke to DRV direct earlier this year about the Reese Goosebox, and Gen-Y. DRV highly recommended the Gen-Y over the Goosebox, FYI.Attachment 37750
    Just a note here if considering the gen Y goose box Measure carefully for both height and reach. Due to it design height adjustments are nearly impossible (only where box attached) and the reach on the model I was looking at was 3 to 4" shorter than the Reese (tail gate clearance to trailer).
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeDown View Post
    I was all set to go with the Reese Goosebox (because of the warranty issue.) Then I learned that Reese does not have a version of the Goosebox that works with my LCI Rhino Box frame. I ended up going with the Gen-y.

I'm still waiting on my F450 to be delivered (it's been at the trucking depot for 3 weeks.) When the truck gets in, I'll pick up the new RV and head across the county for its maiden trip.

-G
    G
    I am still waiting on My new F350 KR to be delivered too. Sitting in ABQBut the owners manual indicates they want 1000 miles on the truck before towing, Might check with your dealer.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    G
    I am still waiting on My new F350 KR to be delivered too. Sitting in ABQBut the owners manual indicates they want 1000 miles on the truck before towing, Might check with your dealer.
    I knew about the 1000 miles no towing rule. The RV dealer is about 700 from home so the truck should be pretty close to 1,000 miles before I put a load (the RV) in it.

-G
    Fulltime RVer since 4/2016. Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 - Jeep Rubicon JKU - Harley FLTRU
    2022 F450 Platinum, 2022 Momentum 351MS-R with Curt Flex Air hitch and MORryde IS
    Also considering a Polaris General XP 1000 4 Seater and a Can Am Spyder RT Limited

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123