User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rain and discovered first leak ugh

We're in south West Washington State and it's been raining constantly for weeks. We discovered our first wet spot but, wow, couldn't bee weirder. Showed up in middle of floor on driver's side bed room, in middle of floor it's not wet in basement, battery area, or under bed. It is right in the middle of the floor. Anyone ever have anything like this? First time posting

Our trailer is reflection 3030rls 2018.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1112210651.jpg  

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess would be water entered around the slide somewhere and wicked it’s way to the middle of the floor.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the update I'm sure all are waiting on pins and needles to hear:

wasn't the slide. Underneath hitch area, on the drivers side where all the plastic molding comes together. (I guess you could call it the corner) i found the molding that hides the screws, which runs the length of this area on the bottom edge where the bedroom floor is, had slipped backward. This exposed about an inch of opening, at the molding junction, where water was running into coach. I would have snapped a picture but it was pouring down and had to fix NOW.
    So as a heads up, it isn't always the seals on the roof to watch for. I learned a lesson, inspect and fix while weather is dry instead of playing golf. Ugh
    the puddle is now drying up.

signing off from the wet side of Washington.