Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 346 Access to TV on Televator

So guys,

I have searched for a solution on the forum and couldn't find a solution so I thought I would post here.

I have a brand new 346 with the TCL tv installed on the televator. The HDMI cable pulled out from the back of the TV and I cannot seem to figure out how in the world to get to the back of the TV to plug it back in. The televator has brackets that prevent it from going up higher than counter level and there is absolutely no room to reach around the top/side or bottom to reach. Any suggestions before I email the dealer/Grand design for some help?

Appreciate your responses!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe try lifting the TV only part way and reaching over the top.

Can you get to both sides of the TV? If so, you can unmount the TV and then plug the cable back in (this is normally a 2 person job as one holds the TV while the other fiddles with cables). You should be able to just loosen the screws on the mount to lift the TV off. If you can't get to the side, again, lift it only part way and reach over the top.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solitude 346FLS - Same Issue - Need to get around the TV Cabinet to the tv ports. The tv Lift...is behind the fireplace and the TV Lift Cabinet has a mirror on the back
    There is 1/2 inch around the tv. You cannot get a screwdriver in to take the Top of cabinet.
    I am sure there is some way to get to the back of the TV.

Can you take it off the bracket - if so HOW??