User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNewEra View Post
    We have a Lifetime brand. Purchased from Walmart. I know the Ozark brand also gets good reviews.

One nice feature on the Lifetime are the latches and ease of use. There was no way my wife could do the rubber latches in the Yeti.
    I second the lifetime coolers. I originally looked at Yeti and Artic but ended up with the lifetime. Well built, holds ice very well and lockable at a fraction of the cost of the other brands.
    Tim & Lori
    2016 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7L Platinum/60 gal Titan tank
    2018 Reflection 307 MKS
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    Haloview MC7108 rear and side cameras
    TST 507 4 Sensor Tire Monitoring System with Color Display

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Don't spend so much for a Yeti. Just get a good 5 day cooler. Coleman Xtreme have been reliable for us. I go on fishing trips packing in 6 coolers for a week twice a year. My favorite are the Gray and Orange version as they hold temp very well but have more room inside. Since they are in bear boxes they don't absorb heat from the sun. Otherwise, the white coolers are better for reflecting sun but the walls are thicker and hold less.
    https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/col.../0000000223894
    I've had a Coleman Extreme 5 day cooler for 15 years and it works great. As far as value for money goes - they're tough to beat. I don't use it with the new rig, but, in the past I'd freeze a 3 gallon container (plastic dish washing pan) of water stand it up in the cooler and add two bags of cubes every other day. 9 days later the block of ice was still 50% it's original size.
    Dave & Carol
    Eastern GTA, ON
    2022 Reflection 303RLS Fifth Wheel
    2017 GMC 2500 Crew Cab pick up (6.0 litre Gasser)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234