Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire Pressure question

Full timers in 39' Solitude and i actually just realized that the truck door sticker says 80lbs max air pressure and if a dually then 80lbs in front tires and 65lbs in rears if a dually. I have always run at 75 to 80lbs in all 6 tires. Any thoughts on only running 65 in the rear duals?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firedreamer2 View Post
    Full timers in 39' Solitude and i actually just realized that the truck door sticker says 80lbs max air pressure and if a dually then 80lbs in front tires and 65lbs in rears if a dually. I have always run at 75 to 80lbs in all 6 tires. Any thoughts on only running 65 in the rear duals?
    Thanks
    I am surprised your door sticker shows an air pressure for both SWR and DWR. My truck only shows a pressure for the front and a pressure for the rear. Clearly, my door sticker is vehicle specific and my truck came with Duallies.

My sticker says 75 front and 65 rear, that is exactly what I run with, that is also what my OEM TPMS is programmed for.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firedreamer2 View Post
    Thanks
    My 2016 RAM DRW says 80front/65rear. My pin weight is 2800, no problems.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I had a dually, I think it was 75 front, 65 rear and that's what I kept in the tires, never any issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH