User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Here is a link to the Lippert website. They have a manual for the Grand Design app....

https://support.lci1.com/lippert-insight-back-up-camera
    Outstanding. Thank you again kind Sir.
    The Chase Family
    2022 GD Reflection 311BHS
    2019 F350 Lariet SRW Oil Burner
    U.S. Army (2002-Present)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so before you ingest all of this wrong information, yes, the new Reflections come with cameras already in place.

We did not give “wrong” information BASED on the info we were given

“Furrion” does not have an app you can use as a monitor

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I would care for a rear camera that I had to use a phone app to view. Same with a tire pressure monitor.
    I already use my phone for navigation, and would rather have the camera view to scan quickly, same with Tire P and not have to switch apps on a phone.
    That's my opinion and it's worth what you paid for it.
    YMMV
    Jay Leonard
    New Port Richey, Fl
    2022 Imagine 2600 RB, 2021 Ram 2500 CC Bighorn 6.7L Cummins

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jleonard View Post
    I'm not sure I would care for a rear camera that I had to use a phone app to view. Same with a tire pressure monitor.
    I already use my phone for navigation, and would rather have the camera view to scan quickly, same with Tire P and not have to switch apps on a phone.
    YMMV
    Not ideal..... but, I would rather use my phone than have to install another monitor in my truck just for video when backing up. I already got a monitor (of some kind) for my TST-507, Lippert 4 point Leveling system, Airlift 5000 Ultimate BT compressor........ I would be tickled pink if all of that would work with my android phone via an app - properly. And then not have all those stupid screens and/or hand held devices cluttering up my trucks console or dash. But...I am a retired IT software developer and don't mind learning/using my phone and apps.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link to the Lippert website. They have a manual for the Grand Design app....

https://support.lci1.com/lippert-insight-back-up-camera
    So I have done app and went through the steps and it will not accept the password that is on the camera. I may have to call GD and maybe if I bit*h enough they may send out a monitor haha.
    The Chase Family
    U.S. Army (2002-Present)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jleonard View Post
    YMMV
    Most everyone has an old smartphone kicking around from upgrades
    At least I do.

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks huntr70! It is always nice when someone really in the know can step in and shut down all the misinformation.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyManNY29 View Post
    So I have done app and went through the steps and it will not accept the password that is on the camera. I may have to call GD and maybe if I bit*h enough they may send out a monitor haha.
    If it works like the Lippert tire system, then you are going about it the wrong way. After you download the compass ap you have to get the password from the sticker near the compass system in the RV. Once you have that paired up you should find the camera listed in the compass ap on your phone. You my have to push a pairing button on the camera so the compass ap can detect the camera.
    I found the tire monitoring system to be useless, because every time my iPhone went on standby the phone had to be reconnected to work. I also had the little plastic alarm thingy. That went off a few times on my first trip, but when I checked with the phone there was no problem. When I got to my destination I ripped out the Lippert system and hooked up my TST 507 that I had left over from my old trailer.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyManNY29 View Post
    Hello all. I purchased a 2022 reflections 311BHS build date 9/2021. It came from factory with a furrion rear camera installed, solar panel installed as well. Dealer stated they are not up to date with how GD is now sending said 5er with installed camera and that they do not have a monitor. They apparently work with an app. My question is has anyone figured this out and is using it currently. Thank you again.
    What make if your TV? We bought a new 2022 311BHS. Came with an Insight camera. My TV is a 2022 Silverado. The camera won't work as the new GM config doesn't send enough power through the 7 way plug. I tried a Furrion adapter through Etrailer - doesn't work either. I hooked it up over the weekend with my BIL 2021 F350. Camera fired up and connected.

If your TV is non-GM, once your SSID is picked up by the QR code, go to your WIFI setting and select the Insight camera. Then go back into the app from there. Should work.
    2022 Reflections 311BHS
    2022 Chevy 2500 LTZ
    Reese 16K Goose Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malco1 View Post
    If it works like the Lippert tire system, then you are going about it the wrong way. After you download the compass ap you have to get the password from the sticker near the compass system in the RV. Once you have that paired up you should find the camera listed in the compass ap on your phone. You my have to push a pairing button on the camera so the compass ap can detect the camera.
    I found the tire monitoring system to be useless, because every time my iPhone went on standby the phone had to be reconnected to work. I also had the little plastic alarm thingy. That went off a few times on my first trip, but when I checked with the phone there was no problem. When I got to my destination I ripped out the Lippert system and hooked up my TST 507 that I had left over from my old trailer.

Thank you, I will keep working it.
    The Chase Family
    U.S. Army (2002-Present)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast