User Tag List

Thread: Storage area?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storage area?

I have a 2020 solitude 310gk the front storage where batteries are on each side of door I can push the panel in and out. Is this normal? Really dose not seem like much backing. Thank You

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you talking about the fiberglass panel of the door or the door moving in and out in the frame? Neither should be happening.

You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You will do that. The door is fine and dose not move it is the enclosure around the door between the door on each side out do the edge. Thanks

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredbaro View Post
    Thank You will do that. The door is fine and dose not move it is the enclosure around the door between the door on each side out do the edge. Thanks
    Sounds like there might be some broken welds on the aluminum frame on the inside of the front wall. Inspect it carefully.

Rob
    Last edited by Second Chance; 11-18-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will move somewhat, since it is not a laminated panel. It is just a hung piece of plastic.

Assuming you are talking about the whole front piece that rolls up under the bedroom towards the pinbox.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you post a picture it would help a lot.

My guess is you do not have a problem.

I have a Reflection but just walked down the row and looked at an older Solitude to make sure it is built like my a Reflection, it is. The area that you describe, left and right of the battery compartment should be part of the plastic sheet that starts up by the hitch and wraps around and extends past the battery compartment door. The plastic sheet is between 1/8” to 1/4” thick and the battery compartment door is cut out of the plastic sheet. On my trailer the plastic sheet right and left of the battery door cut out is not attached to anything and does move if you push on it. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 11-18-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 solitude 310gk the front storage where batteries are on each side of door I can push the panel in and out. Is this normal? Really dose not seem like much backing. Thank You
    My 310 is the same way. That front panel is thin plastic colored like the rest of the RV (I know, I've drilled through it), but it is not completely fastened. There are some more screws on the upper part near the pinbox but the front around the baggage door is just hanging there. This is normal.

I actually had clear-bra put on that area 3 feet tall across the width of the rig (including the baggage door). It makes it easier to clean off the mud splash from the truck tires.

Brian
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS