User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hot Toilet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hot and cold were switched on my washer lines. Not easy to change, however. Getting the washer and dryer out of my 376 is a knuckle busting pain. But worth it.
    Matt
    2021 Momentum 376THS FW
    2020 Ram 3500 HO Cummins DRW LB
    B&W Companion 25K Splendide Washer and Dryer Separate DV6400X

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hot and cold were switched in the kitchen sink. I thought it was wrong, but my husband just said I was confused and took a sharpie and marked the faucet for which way I needed to point the handle for hot & cold.

Fast forward - we broke a spring hanger, and during the repair process had to have the propane line tested. The technician came in and said "Do you know your hot & cold lines are backwards?" I socked my husband in the arm......"See.....?"

Act 3 - husband switches hot & cold line in kitchen sink.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    The hot and cold were switched in the kitchen sink. I thought it was wrong, but my husband just said I was confused and took a sharpie and marked the faucet for which way I needed to point the handle for hot & cold.

Fast forward - we broke a spring hanger, and during the repair process had to have the propane line tested. The technician came in and said "Do you know your hot & cold lines are backwards?" I socked my husband in the arm......"See.....?"

Act 3 - husband switches hot & cold line in kitchen sink.
    Rule No. 1.....the wife is always right, my wife reminds me all the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
    Hell, I don't know. I sure hope it isn't the intake. If it is the intake, once of these nights I'm gonna blow that trailer straight off the pad!!! LOL

Surely to God GD doesn't suck swamp gas into the heater then push it out in the the entire trailer.

And just think where all of that lovely water would go if the toilet ever overflowed!
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncearound View Post
    My toilet water is very hot, any ideas why? its my first trip with my new 320mks.
    I have the same model, the furnace is close to the water bay so I get an initial shot of warm water out of the cold tap in the bathroom.
    The duct work is not insulated so when the furnace is running that whole area gets hot.
    There is also a heat duct in the bathroom that is blowing directly into the toilet area (just below the linen storage).

If the water line to the toilet is actually hot I would pull the panels in the basement and check it wasn't plumbed to the hot water line by mistake.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another possible problem to consider is the hwh check valve could be faulty. If its one of those crappy plastic ones it needs to be changed anyway as its going to fail eventually. I'll leave out the Mexican food comment as its probably been covered and deleted already
    2019 Solitude 377MBSR
    2018 RAM 3500 LB dually CC 4x4 deisel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the cold water in the bathroom sink get real warm after running a few seconds then returns to cool; others had same thing. Forum consensus was that the cold line was touching the hot line near the tank. I did nothing, still works that way after 6 years.
    2015 Ram Tradesman 3500 DRW puck-B&W
    2015 Reflection 29RS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234