Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I never used the Fresh Water Tank until recently when I decided to go dry camping, I never "saw" any leaking.
    And, of course, the Tank is completely empty now, though I don't think there was much in there to start with.
    I have someone coming out to check it, but still not for a couple more weeks. I was hoping to maybe head him off at the pass if it was a simple thing that I could figure it out myself. But I guess I'll just wait it out... Of course I was also curious what the problem might be (regardless of whether I could fix it or not), since I learn some that way from you guys out there that know more about plumbing than I do. I know very little
    2020 GD Imagine 2970-RL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this ever get resolved? I JUST today purchased a 2022 2400BH. Left the dealer after having fixed a # of things I found- water heater wouldn't heat, fridge wouldn't close, etc. Had about 2/3 tank of fresh. Pump was off 100% sure...

Drove 250 miles home- through mountain passes up and downs etc- and got home and NO FRESH WATER LEFT. Meaning that not a plumbing leak (right?) and no visible water inside and no water pump on- I dropped approx 20-30 gallons of water somewhere. I suspect an issue at the actual fresh tank- nothing else would make sense.

Filled the tank and will check in the morning- worst situation I suppose is the overflow hoses (that is what the two blue hoses are, right?) are too low in the tank and has things sloshed around the water worked its way out- but the tank went to empty so those hoses likely aren't that low. Maybe its the massive dump valve? Looked closed but checked it again. That thing seems to be a potential liability...

Also will check behind nautilus tomorrow- but sort of doubt there is backpressure all the way to the city/fill area that would drain to zero... as in the pump was sucking air.

Any ideas or anyone run into this? Glad to be pointed to another thread. Thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I had a leak, but with insurance, I was able to have a mobile service come out and fix it for the $100 service fee which was also the deductible.
    All is good now!
    2020 GD Imagine 2970-RL

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not know if it is applicable for your trailer, but some people have said the overflow for the fresh water tank will siphon the water out when traveling. I guess the wind creates a low pressure in the drain line that starts the water flowing. Just a thought anyway.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123