User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Sbrady

Just picked up our 2016 323bhs

Wow. All I can say this is a nice fifth wheel. We traded our old 2013 Keystone in and ordered a 323bhs. Got the factory front a/c low profile and super sofa. Very impressed and Grand design is leaps and bounds over the keystone. Couldn't believe it even has a manual, list of all the equipment and serial numbers, weight sheet. On the dock door a sticker explaining how all the different valves work. Grand design defiantly had taken the time to add these little things that make camping a little easier.

Picked it up Saturday and I installed three max air 7500 fans and lippert level 3 auto leveling. I wanted to order auto level as a factory option but dealer wouldn't budge on the $5800 price. Installed it by myself and took about 4 hours. Bought it from etrailer for $2600. Auto level is awesome! One suggestion would be a factory option for the max air or fantastic fans. I think most owners would purchase at least one or two.

Burlington RV in Wisconsin was great to deal with. Only one slight issue on the slide glass the rubber gasket came off. No big deal I fixed it but if it happens again I'll bring it to the dealer.

The 2016 has some things changed that others requested. My favorite is the side plug for the 50 amp and radio with Bluetooth. The super sofa with four recliners is awesome. Very comfortable and way better then a small couch and dinette.

Thanks grand design and can see myself keeping this one for a while.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Enjoy your new rig. Have had ours over a year now and still love it!
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kozzy124
    I have a new 2015 323 BHS, we love it, and service with GD has been great thus far.

MJC JAC
    I have one ordered and should be ready after the 9th of June, pretty excited. From what I've seen so far the quality of these rigs are awesome.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours has arrived at the dealership, but hasn't been prepped yet. We were able to take a sneak peek at it on Saturday, and will be taking delivery on Friday. After having waited for several weeks and never having been in one with the super sofa option, which we ordered, confirmed that we definitely made the right decision! Next up on the agenda, a few mods. Maxx Air II vent covers, JT strongarms or similar stabilizers, and perhaps a fantastic fan and some other accessories!!

kozzy124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrady View Post
    Wow. All I can say this is a nice fifth wheel. We traded our old 2013 Keystone in and ordered a 323bhs. Got the factory front a/c low profile and super sofa. Very impressed and Grand design is leaps and bounds over the keystone. Couldn't believe it even has a manual, list of all the equipment and serial numbers, weight sheet. On the dock door a sticker explaining how all the different valves work. Grand design defiantly had taken the time to add these little things that make camping a little easier.

Picked it up Saturday and I installed three max air 7500 fans and lippert level 3 auto leveling. I wanted to order auto level as a factory option but dealer wouldn't budge on the $5800 price. Installed it by myself and took about 4 hours. Bought it from etrailer for $2600. Auto level is awesome! One suggestion would be a factory option for the max air or fantastic fans. I think most owners would purchase at least one or two.

Burlington RV in Wisconsin was great to deal with. Only one slight issue on the slide glass the rubber gasket came off. No big deal I fixed it but if it happens again I'll bring it to the dealer.

The 2016 has some things changed that others requested. My favorite is the side plug for the 50 amp and radio with Bluetooth. The super sofa with four recliners is awesome. Very comfortable and way better then a small couch and dinette.

Thanks grand design and can see myself keeping this one for a while.
    I had the same problem with my rubber gasket. Kept happening. I finally went to Home Depot and got some black silicone adhesive. Lined the gasket with it and put it back, let it sit overnight, no more issues at all. Would have cost me more in gas to take it back to the dealer..