Howdy all y'all! I found this little gem on Amazon and thought I would share it. It is a neutral bonded plug for your generator that has a floating neutral (most generators less than 5000 watts have a floating neutral). As of this posting, it costs $12.15 with Prime Delivery. I know it's easy to make one yourself, but there might be folks out there that are not willing to play with electricity so, here is one that is ready made.

Smaller generators (or inverter/generator) usually have floated Neutrals (no internal Ground-Neutral Bond) since they expect an external G-N bond to happen somewhere else. RV-approved generators may have an internal G-N bond, it seems that many of the most popular portable inverter generators from Honda and Yamaha have floating neutrals. The RV expects the external power source to bond its Ground and Neutral wires together. You can read all about it, and how to fix the issue here: Generator Ground-Neutral Bonding by noshockzone.org.

It will help explain why, when using an EMS, the EMS trips and won't allow power to the RV from a smaller generator.