User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Kathy and I want to wish all of our new friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for so many things, and very thankful we found this site and so many like minded people to share with. We still live in a wonderful country and we wouldn't want to live any where else. America isn't perfect and we have our problems and faults but we have freedom and that is and always be the most important thing to us. God Bless

Tom and Kathy
    North Ga
    North Ga Couple
    Dodge Ram 1500
    GD 2600 rb
    one dog, Sadie

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said, Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by North Ga Couple View Post
    Kathy and I want to wish all of our new friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for so many things, and very thankful we found this site and so many like minded people to share with. We still live in a wonderful country and we wouldn't want to live any where else. America isn't perfect and we have our problems and faults but we have freedom and that is and always be the most important thing to us. God Bless

Tom and Kathy
    North Ga
    Tom/Kathy, Wanted to welcome you to the forum, a little belated. This is the only GD forum I use, great people here, willing to share and provide help.
    I have traveled the world while in the US Navy and later for a multi-national US corporation, your sentiments were well said.

Take care out there.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel