User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidd View Post
    Anyone familiar with the EZZ Tire TPMS system? First time out with ours worked good for about 30 minutes and then started reading only 3 tires and then maybe 2 and then a couple of times nothing. Just beeps with no display of pressure or temps. Stop check the tires on the trailer and everything looks good.
    Start back down the road works for maybe 15 minutes and same thing all over again. Called company said I might need a booster will send it to you for a free 30day trial and if it works it will cost 50 bucks. So, drove from New Mexico to Florida this way with a product that cost all most 400 dollars that doesn't work. Anyone have similar issues . Shouldn't have to drive this way with a product that doesn't work.
    I have been using the EEZ TPMS system for about 5 years. What you are describing, is the receiver losing the signal, regaining it, and so forth. I had that exact problem with my last trailer, and put the repeater on the front of the trailer. Solved the issue, worked great after that. This is not unique to any one of the TPMS systems, and is just all the junk (truck/trailer/any electronics..etc) between the transmitter and the receiver that is interfering with the signal. That signal coming off the tire is not very strong.
    Last edited by Wileykid; 12-06-2021 at 09:01 AM.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before adding the repeater, I think I would try without first. I have TST 507s on my 337RLS and the monitor picks up the signal just fine sitting on my dash.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks MtnGuy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed mine in the battery / gen bay...been using for 2yrs + without issue...it is needed to extend the signal to the receiver in the truck cab.
    2020 Solitude 380FL
    2022 F450 King Ranch DRW
    US Submarine Veteran
    USS Queenfish SSN 651

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    I put the repeater in the front bay of my fifth wheel, wired it directly to the battery bus bar.

It needs to be between the sensors and the receiver.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Same for me. I just pull out the 5amp fuse when I'm not using it.
    Tom & Misty - Dover, FL
    Gracie, the Black Lab 🐶
    2020 Solitude 344 GK-R
    2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 6.7L Cummins CC/LB/DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed ours right above the battery, I installed a toggle switch in the circuit to turn it off when not in use.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed our EEZ-Tire repeater inside the front boot of our Solitude 379FL. It is above the door to where I have to sit on the door frame and put my head inside the boot to see it...two self-tapping screws into the door frame. Our Solitude had a flip-cover solar connector right next to the boot door which I re-purposed by adding a small toggle switch that powers the repeater. I tied it into the boot interior light wiring. It draws milliamps of current and I often forget to turn it off with no battery issues.

All I know is that I can truthfully say that since I installed the repeater I have NEVER lost communication with my trailer tires some 20-30 feet from the receiver!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidd View Post
    Anyone familiar with the EZZ Tire TPMS system? First time out with ours worked good for about 30 minutes and then started reading only 3 tires and then maybe 2 and then a couple of times nothing. Just beeps with no display of pressure or temps. Stop check the tires on the trailer and everything looks good.
    Start back down the road works for maybe 15 minutes and same thing all over again. Called company said I might need a booster will send it to you for a free 30day trial and if it works it will cost 50 bucks. So, drove from New Mexico to Florida this way with a product that cost all most 400 dollars that doesn't work. Anyone have similar issues . Shouldn't have to drive this way with a product that doesn't work.
    I have 2 systems sitting under my desk at home. I thought I would save money. I didn't learn the first time, that's why I have 2 systems that are useless. For the price of those systems I could have hade the TST in the first place. I finally bit the bullet and bought thr TST 507. They work great.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malco1 View Post
    I have 2 systems sitting under my desk at home. I thought I would save money. I didn't learn the first time, that's why I have 2 systems that are useless. For the price of those systems I could have hade the TST in the first place. I finally bit the bullet and bought thr TST 507. They work great.
    I started out with a TireMinder Smart system because I didn't want an "extra" monitor on the dash/windshield. That system uses a phone app and theoretically, would be a great solution and no monitor on the dash. The problem is the number of false alarms that occurred over the 4 years or so that I tried to use it. I finally got fed up and decided to pitch it in the trash and get a TST 507, which I now have. So far, it works flawlessly and I have the color monitor and six sensors (triple axle Momentum).
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the TST 507 system with cap sensors yesterday on my F450/ Towing a 397THR I have no issues without a repeater.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast