User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, that's exactly it. Our 380-FL has the infamous unmarked switch in the web bay, near the unmarked water pump switch. A label maker is a great investment! Also, I wish those LED lights were also on the other front living room slide as well. Between those and corner protecters my noggin would be safer!
    2020 Solitude 380FL with B&W Companion 20K hitch
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD 3500 DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The infamous unknown switch. On some units the dump valve area has a light located on the side wall next to the dump valves. On other late models there are two blue LEDs mounted under the wall in the same area. The switch is usually somewhere on the water station panel and is unlabeled.
    Retired
    2021 22MLE
    2020 F-150 XLT SC Longbed 5.0

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, switch is directly below my water pump switch at the Nautilus panel. You may find out that sometimes the lights work fine and other times they don't work at all. I had this problem and after some troubleshooting it turned out to be the wires being pulled to tight and the splice coming apart. The wires come up through the floor in my 337RLS just inside the storage compartment above the leveling station and right next to the Shwintec contollers. The Schwintek wiring and overhead bed light wire also go up to the bedroom at this location. I ended up having to take the bed apart and access the dead space under the headboard end of the bed. The wires in there were pulled extremely tight but that's not where they came apart. There's a small space between the moving bed and the side wall where these 4 wires come up from the storage compartment and there is slack shoved in there to allow the slideout to move without ripping the wires apart. Check that area if you have any issues with these lights.

Speaking of that dead space under the front 1/3 of the bed. I noticed that the floor of that section is nothing more than a 3/4" piece of plywood with the outside having the black covering you see when outside looking up at those 2 blue LED lights. There's no insulation in there so that explains why when camping in colder weather it gets extremely cold up at that end of the bed. I intend to dismantle the bed again and insulate that compartments floor and walls using 2" of rigid foam insulation board and then fiberglass on top of that. The top section of plywood needs to stay screwed down anyway to allow for the attachment of the hinges where the bed lifts up for storage.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12