User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    I doubt GD is familiar with warranty procedures since they do not handle warranty claims. At any rate, you should not have been directed to Norcold.
    Grand Design has always prided itself as being a company with outstanding customer relations. We have read many positive comments on this forum how GD stepped up to help in many warranty situations. I experience it myself.

Even if they don't handle warranty claims with individual trailer components, wouldn't it be beneficial to a company built on customer service to at least assist the buyer for one year (warranty) in contacting whoever does accept the claim? Something just doesn't seem right when a company washes it's hands of responsibility to a new trailer owner. Of course, we all know the dealer is the one that should ultimately step up to the plate, but we also know that's not happening in many instances currently.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Dakota

I've had great success in dealing with this Customer Service Rep. If she can't help you possibly she can hook you up with the right person. Good luck!

Valerie Rogers
    Grand Design RV
    11356 CR 2
    Middlebury, IN 46540

574-825-8000 x 3286

Fax – 574-825-9249

Email – [email protected]
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    @Dakota

I've had great success in dealing with this Customer Service Rep. If she can't help you possibly she can hook you up with the right person. Good luck!

Valerie Rogers
    Grand Design RV
    11356 CR 2
    Middlebury, IN 46540

574-825-8000 x 3286

Fax – 574-825-9249

Email – [email protected]
    Thanks! I’m going to wait until the new fridge is installed and then write a nice letter expressing my disappointment. We ended up spending a couple hundred dollars on ice, dry ice and a cooler during the trip. It really was a real headache. I am a trainer in a large company. Our products sell at a premium. I tell our people we don’t lose business over price, we lose it over lack of service. We love our 5th wheel and our dealer has been pretty good. I still have faith in Grand Design. We’ve heard nothing but good things about GD’s customer service. I won’t let one incident to cause me to bad mouth the company or lose faith that they strive to serve their customers well.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345