User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 Grand Design Reflection 31mb + 2016 F250 Lariat

VIEW PICTURES OF FIFTH WHEEL AND TRUCK BY CLICKING HERE FOR THE GOOGLE DRIVE.

$57k and in Anniston, AL - My wife and I purchased our dream fifth wheel in July 2021, but have decided on a major life change. That puts our 31MB up for sale. It's only been camped in twice and has at least seven months remaining on the bumper-to-bumper warranty (through July 2022). This is the brand new 2022 model and comes with a ton of upgrades like a second AC, auto-leveling, Tire Link TPMS system, Goodyear tires, an app that controls all camper systems, and a tankless water heater that supplies endless hot water. It's a mid bunk layout with opposable slides that gives you a huge main living area at only 36'. There are ZERO issues. They literally drove it down to us from the factory and has been kept in covered storage from the first day.

We also have tons of camping gear that we can sell at an additional price.

I'm also selling my 2016 F250 Lariat Powerstroke with 74,xxx miles. It has airbags to help keep the camper level, and tows it like a dream. If you purchased it as a package, I would include the brand new Andersen hitch free (purchased for $950). It fits over the goose ball that fits in the fifth wheel puck system that's built-in. The truck has virtually every feature it can have with leather, heated/cooled seats, and power mirrors. It's spotless inside and out. I'm asking $52k for the truck. I won't sell the truck until the camper is sold.

For any questions or inquiries, you can PM or text me at two five six two eight two five one three four.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8146.jpg  
    Last edited by DrivingRangeChamp; 12-03-2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason: ACCIDENTAL ATTACHMENT

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I miss the price of the 5th wheel?
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    Did I miss the price of the 5th wheel?

I apologize for that. I've been listing it in different places, and each one has a different format. The fifth wheel is $57k, and we're located in Anniston, AL. It's fixed now. Thank you for pointing that out.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingRangeChamp View Post
    I apologize for that. I've been listing it in different places, and each one has a different format. The fifth wheel is $57k, and we're located in Anniston, AL. It's fixed now. Thank you for pointing that out.
    Is the 31mb still for sale?