Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Toliet seat

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toliet seat

Hey Reflection Team members. I have a 2020 303RLS and I would like to replace the toilet seat and cover. My rig is in storage now so I can run out to see what kind of toilet cover I have or will fit so I was hoping someone could get that info to me. I'd like to order one online but need some info. If someone has replaced the seat or knows which ones would fit, could you please pass that info along so I can get things started.
    Gerry & JoAnn Filippi
    2022 Dodge Laramie 2500 Diesel 4x4
    2020 Reflection 303RLS
    Plumas County, CA

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryball View Post
    Hey Reflection Team members. I have a 2020 303RLS and I would like to replace the toilet seat and cover. My rig is in storage now so I can run out to see what kind of toilet cover I have or will fit so I was hoping someone could get that info to me. I'd like to order one online but need some info. If someone has replaced the seat or knows which ones would fit, could you please pass that info along so I can get things started.
    In all likelihood you have a Thetford Aqua Magic II RV toilet. Some have tried replacing the seat with a residential toilet type but truth be told it's a poor fit. Just cut to the chase and get a Dometic 300/310/320 elongated bowl toilet.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The factory seat cover has a housing on the rear that covers a valve assembly (air valve?). When you remove the factory seat, that assembly is now visible. We replaced the seat anyway with a slow close. Way easier to clean than the factory garbage. Seeing the valve in the back is not particularly visually appealing, but for us, it's worth the swap. I may cut the cover portion of the old seat and figure a way to cover the valve assembly. Or I may just leave it alone. We are okay with function over appearance in this case.

Seat was from Lowes. We bought this one as it has the smallest mounts.
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mansfield-R...ens/5001750733
    2020 F350 Diesel Long bed SRW
    2022 Reflection 303RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info on my toilet seat. I ordered one online. Hopefully it fits. If it doesn't I'll send it back and go to Lowe's for the one you have Icseds.

Thanks again.
    Gerry & JoAnn Filippi
    2022 Dodge Laramie 2500 Diesel 4x4
    2020 Reflection 303RLS
    Plumas County, CA