User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute easiest way would be to just slip the cable through the front slide seal since you want it by the dinette.

A buddy wedged the barrel of a shotgun through his slide seal accidentally, ethernet cable will pass easily. A shotgun barrel results in hand cranking the slide, LOTS of wiggling and cussing and a visual check before extending or retracting the slide!
    bill

TT: 2021 261BH Transcend Xplor
    TV: 2017 F250 FX4 6.2l

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 2600rb (very similar to 2800bh), I started from behind TV. I ran up into ceiling and over to bathroom fan area. I drilled holes in each of the narrow shelves alongside the shower to get the wire from bathroom fan down under shower. Once under shower, there is a hole in the floor for the shower p-trap. I dropped it down that hole, onto cloroplast and using a push-rod, I ran it to edge of trailer, in back. I did this for a coax cable and on the outside, I screwed into that cable a spare/dummy terminator just to keep water/dirt out of it while not in use.

HTH, Tom
    2022 GD 2970RL (soon to be "released")
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12