User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWbulldog View Post
    Hey all- Just got our new (to us) 351M home. It is a 2021, but we are the second owners. Going through the rig and trying to figure out if the touch screen can connect through our phones (lights, slide controls, tank monitoring... anything else is bonus). Looked through the manual, only had generic pictures (that looked older), and after an hour of digging though posts... I figure it's time to ask around.

Do you have to have the wifi/internet add-on to be able to connect to the touch screen for controlling/monitoring various things in the trailer?

Anyone know the name of the app / touchscreen? I downloaded 3 apps for my iPhone and they look very similar. Guessing this is because Lippert makes most everything. Was trying to narrow down my search beyond just "momentum 351 touch screen."

Thanks all-
    I guess, I'm missing something. Someone mentioned that they have to have WiFi on and working to make this work. This is not true in our 2021 315RLTS. The Lippert OneControl app simply makes a bluetooth connection between the trailer and your phone app. Our rig does have to have shore power for the light/awning/etc controls to work. However, the TPMS does work just on battery power (as long as the quick disconnect is not removed in the basement).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	38240
    Gabby
    2021 315RLTS Hensley Arrow
    2021 F250 Crew Lariat GVWR 30k lbs
    2019 Imagine 2600 RB (totaled Mar ‘21)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gabathey View Post
    I guess, I'm missing something. Someone mentioned that they have to have WiFi on and working to make this work. This is not true in our 2021 315RLTS. The Lippert OneControl app simply makes a bluetooth connection between the trailer and your phone app. Our rig does have to have shore power for the light/awning/etc controls to work. However, the TPMS does work just on battery power (as long as the quick disconnect is not removed in the basement).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	38240
    Momentums use a different platform.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my 2022 Momentum 395MS we have to have Wi-Fi on to connect. It would not find a it via Bluetooth as the manual stated. With WiFi on it works great. You don’t have to subscribe to wireless service to access it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twinwashbrewing View Post
    In my 2022 Momentum 395MS we have to have Wi-Fi on to connect. It would not find a it via Bluetooth as the manual stated. With WiFi on it works great. You don’t have to subscribe to wireless service to access it.
    +1 - Our 376THS is WiFi connect only. No Bluetooth. The touchscreen on ours is slow and very temperamental and I hate using it so I do almost everything from my phone. Wife doesn't seem to mind, so she uses the touch screen. I tried the One Connect app at first, and it didn't work so well. Switched over to Compass Connect app and it works perfectly.
    2022 376THS-R w/B&W Companion 25K puck hitch
    MORryde 3 axle 7K IS w/disk brakes
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Could not get it to connect with Bluetooth and had to use Lippert Connect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12