Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water Filter

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post
    We have a 5 stage in my house that we love . I never measured the waste. We are on a shared well so it doesn’t cost more. 1 price for unlimited water. I did see one that claims no waste water but then again it doesn’t matter where are usually on hook ups anyways. I just don’t want to drink water sitting in the fresh tank even if you have a filter before it stuff starts to grows in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are "usually on hook ups" then there doesn't have to be any water in the fresh tank. I use my fresh water tank often and never have any "stuff growing in the tank". I drain it completely after each trip and sanitize it twice a year. Never had any problems with anything growing in the fresh water tank of any RV I've ever owned.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random question. I'm looking at purchasing a337RLS and want to do a filtration system of some sort. When using a filter setup like this, can you still power fill/fill up for dry camping through this? My current TT is just a simple gravity fill and city connection. The GD I'm looking at has a Nautilus and was curious if you still can fill the tank through the filter. I mostly stay at state campgrounds and have to fill on my way into the park. The Nautilus and filtering like this is all new to me. I used to just drink from bottled water all the time, but want to quit buying water and storing it.
    2012 Ram Laramie 3500 CCLB
    Current TT Mallard 33z
    Future 5'er GD Reflection 337RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBreu View Post
    Random question. I'm looking at purchasing a337RLS and want to do a filtration system of some sort. When using a filter setup like this, can you still power fill/fill up for dry camping through this? My current TT is just a simple gravity fill and city connection. The GD I'm looking at has a Nautilus and was curious if you still can fill the tank through the filter. I mostly stay at state campgrounds and have to fill on my way into the park. The Nautilus and filtering like this is all new to me. I used to just drink from bottled water all the time, but want to quit buying water and storing it.
    We have a 2019 337 and always use a filter on the hose when we power fill the tank. Also use it when we're hooked up to city water. I can only assume a whole house filter setup would be no different.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123