User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just added on a lean-to off the main house structure. I run a dump straight to our septic tank so I won't be forced to rush at the dump stations and I also won' have to maneuver this 24' long truck and 44' long RV into those little dump stations either. I'll just dump everything when I get home as long as we don't get full before we leave. Bought some 6 awg wire and conduit today to install an RV box on the wall for 'lectric. Already got air ran out there from the shop for winterizing and tire maintenance. Already had water out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3126[1].jpg  
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My two cents... Same issue on our 2016 Solitude. But I chose to cut off my outlet pipe and ABS glued in a new valve that the cap attaches to. I have NEVER gotten wet feet when I remember to actually CLOSE that new valve.

One thing you may be overlooking. I believe you mentioned two gray tank valves. If you add the 'final' valve you can leave both grey tank valves open with the final valve closed. Now, both gray tanks will equalize each other, effective doubling your capacity because you won't fill up one or the other all of the time... My wife and I can now dry camp for two weeks without having to dump gray water, even with doing dishes every couple of days...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed this issue is intermittent for me. I assume there is some sort of debris blocking the valve from fully closing. Either way, I don't like the surprise whenever it does happen. Since it is intermittent, I opted to change caps to the one that has a garden hose fitting. This way I can unscrew it first to see if there is any residual liquid before removing the big cap. If there is liquid then I drain it into the slinky before opening the big lid. https://www.amazon.com/Valterra-T102...66853521&psc=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12