Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Reflextion 337RLs Bearing seal part #

I have a 2020 GD Reflection 337RLS and need to re-pack the bearings and replace the seals.

It has the 6,000# axles.

I have no clue on where to find the seals and what the part numbers are to even find replacements.
    Any help in this would be appreciated. I have attached a picture of the axle information.
    Who has the best prices? I prefer to use OEM parts or better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36B6773F-EBF0-4235-9C6D-94616F33CAAF.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	766.2 KB 
ID:	38086
    Last edited by Gainestr; 12-08-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gainestr View Post
    I have a 2020 GD Reflection 337RLS and need to re-pack the bearings and replace the seals.

It has the 6,000# axles.

I have no clue on where to find the seals and what the part numbers are to even find replacements.
    Any help in this would be appreciated. I have attached a picture of the axle information.
    Who has the best prices? I prefer to use OEM parts or better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36B6773F-EBF0-4235-9C6D-94616F33CAAF.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	766.2 KB 
ID:	38086
    '
    Try to contact Dexter directly with the axel information. I have heard they will send you a full parts breakdown.

Product Info
    Open: Monday - Friday
    Hours: 8:00am-5pm EST

574-295-7888
    [email protected]

Dutchman2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Page 81 in the Dexter service manual (https://www.dexteraxle.com/user_area...ice_manual.pdf) shows that 6k axles only come in 12x2 brake size. Page 79 of same service manual shown 12x2 seal as K71-305-00 (same as our 5.2k axles). When I replaced my seals I used http://www.trailerparts4u.com/files/...hart_11-11.pdf to cross reference multiple seal type numbers. I ended up going with Timken 412920 (National number from cross reference chart), ordered from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1), sometimes leery about getting true manufacturer parts/box, but store parts show bearing/parts/etc/ consistent with the seals so I ordered them and was happy with my order. Was going to order seals from Summit Racing to ensure Timken brand, but Summit only had bearings in stock and had a lead time on seals as they do not appear to be stocked and ready shipment.
    2020 GMC 3500 Denali SRW SB Duramax 4x4
    2021 Reflection 31MB Goosebox 16k

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn1427 View Post
    Page 81 in the Dexter service manual...
    Thank you for the cross reference hart and the links.
    I was able to get ahold of Dexter axle and they did provide me with all the part numbers of the entire axle for my Rv based off the serial number. I was able to order what I needed and decided to go with genuine OEM dexter parts as the Timken brand was more than twice the price.

Thank you for your help with this. A trailer repair shop wanted $650 to repack my bearings and it can easily be done by anyone that isn’t afraid to get a little dirty and has access to YouTube.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Grease Seal Question!

Thank you for the info. I have all Timken parts ordered to do my bearings and seals before traveling the east coast. I’ve read A LOT about this on this great site but I haven’t read anything about how grease seal 412920 worked out for those who choose to go that route. E trailer recommended not using them saying they had another purpose. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    Btw I stumbled onto a web site that had the lowest v cost Timken products I found.
    AutoPartsKart.com

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a RL295 and I ordered all my seals, races and bearings from CarID. They were the cheapest that I could find. Also they have fast shipping. Parts arrived in 2 days. I only use Timken parts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gainestr View Post
    Thank you for the cross reference hart and the links.
    I was able to get ahold of Dexter axle and they did provide me with all the part numbers of the entire axle for my Rv based off the serial number. I was able to order what I needed and decided to go with genuine OEM dexter parts as the Timken brand was more than twice the price.

Thank you for your help with this. A trailer repair shop wanted $650 to repack my bearings and it can easily be done by anyone that isn’t afraid to get a little dirty and has access to YouTube.
    Can you share the part #'s you used for others with 2020 337'S?
    2020 337RLS
    2018 F350 4WD CCLB Dually Diesel
    2010 FLHTCU and 2021 Explorer
    USAF 19th SPS Veteran