User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    So why are lawyers across the entire country advertising for clients that have been involved in a accident in RV? Is that because just incase any RV gets in accident they are ready for it? LOL..... There must be a market for it!!!
    I believe we'll have to agree to disagree. No harm, no foul.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    So why are lawyers across the entire country advertising for clients that have been involved in a accident in RV? Is that because just incase any RV gets in accident they are ready for it? LOL..... There must be a market for it!!!
    The answer to that is simple. They get to bill hours and hours talking to RVers about what might happen. They don't have to actually win any cases to make money.

There must be some common sense here, and I call it personal or indirect experience. This forum and many others continue to have thus debate. I have never heard of anyone saying, "Yep. That happened to me." or "That happened to a friend of mine." If this happens so often, why is it that nobody even knows somebody that it happened to? Hiding it behind non disclosures and secret files is a pretty weak argument. People love to talk.

It is possible that there is an issue here, but in my personal experience, nobody that I have talked to knows anybody or knows anybody that knows anybody that any of this has happened to.

If somebody cites an actual case (settled or tried) than there is a discussion to be had. Until then we can all believe what we believe.... And still get along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not an attorney or claim to be, but I know that your vehicle is registered to a state jurisdiction. Each state has there own law on RV weight. That being said, I would have to disagree on a blanket statement in regard to weight. Don’t get me wrong I believe in Safety. I just don’t believe their is 1 law rule. So I would quote from the state you are referring. In Pennsylvania the Governor signed into law that weight is based on combined axle weight rating, not B pillar sticker like everyone states. Which law do I abide by the law where I live and vehicle is registered, or have a print out of every states take on RV weight? I’m not being confrontational just trying to figure out.
    2019 Ram 2500 CTD Custom Crew Cab (DRW), RoadMaster RM257 Heavy hauler, Cummins Generator, 2020 380Fl

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOfLuxury View Post
    I’m not an attorney or claim to be, but I know that your vehicle is registered to a state jurisdiction. Each state has there own law on RV weight. That being said, I would have to disagree on a blanket statement in regard to weight. Don’t get me wrong I believe in Safety. I just don’t believe their is 1 law rule. So I would quote from the state you are referring. In Pennsylvania the Governor signed into law that weight is based on combined axle weight rating, not B pillar sticker like everyone states. Which law do I abide by the law where I live and vehicle is registered, or have a print out of every states take on RV weight? I’m not being confrontational just trying to figure out.
    In a thread with this many posts and participants, it's helpful to use "Reply With Quote" (as I have done here) or tag someone like this: @LifeOfLuxury. That way, folks will know to whom you are responding.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234