User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395ms garage help

Hi everyone . Im looking at buying a 395 . I have a can am hd10 max limited . Im looking for someone that has one around the dfw area that would let me bring my side by side over and see if it will fit . By all the measurements it shows it will but only by inches in length and width . Thanks. The length is 13’7” without the bumper and 68” wide .

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle03 View Post
    Hi everyone . Im looking at buying a 395 . I have a can am hd10 max limited . Im looking for someone that has one around the dfw area that would let me bring my side by side over and see if it will fit . By all the measurements it shows it will but only by inches in length and width . Thanks. The length is 13’7” without the bumper and 68” wide .
    Based off your length, it would not fit in my garage because I have the 3 season doors, which take about 10" off the length of garage and have the spare bathroom might cause issues width wise. Without the 3 season doors and without the spare bathroom, it would still be a very close call whether it would fit or not.

Full Timing Family
    2021 Momentum 395MS-R
    2021 Ford F450 King Ranch