User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    We use one similar to this over our sink.... ours has stainless steel rods that aren't silicone wrapped like this one is. I removed the rods and cut each rod individually with a small tubing cutter. Now it sits snug down onto the sink rim.... basically flush with the countertop.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R72HVT1...DFYT7GQZDG240Y
    We use one like that also. Takes up minimal space rolled up in drawer next to aluminum foil and saran wrap. Works great. You can also dry dish cloth on it overnight so it's not wet when you toss it in the laundry causing mold.
    2007 Ram 5.9 CTD 4x4 LB
    2019 Imagine 2500RL

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    If you're asking about the island in the "kitchen", it would be helpful to know what type rig you have, so we know the configuration of your island. In my Reflection, I use a regular, plastic dish drying rack I bought at WalMart. Like this:
    Attachment 38126
    We have a one-piece unit like that one pictured in our Solitude except our is black. Cheap, functional, and it fit in the bottom drawer of the pantry!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fez111 View Post
    We have a one-piece unit like that one pictured in our Solitude except our is black. Cheap, functional, and it fit in the bottom drawer of the pantry!
    Well mine fits (upside down) in the sink while we travel. Usually corralling any loose cups we've not had time to actually wash. We don't have a pantry for such things.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12