User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECOFLOW River Mini

Does anyone have experience with these units? I bought one on a cyber monday sale because we needed something to power a small fan, white noise machine, and charge phones over night, and this seemed like the perfect fit. The issue is it turns off after an hour. Both the USB ports and the 110 outlet. Even with everything connected it only draws maybe 20 watts. I didn’t know if there was a minimum output it needed to maintain to remain on. The ECOFLOW support people want a video of what’s happening, but I’m not sitting around taking a hour long video on my phone. Any help, or suggestions for similar units, who be much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDblueline View Post
    ... I bought one on a cyber monday sale because we needed something to power a small fan, white noise machine, and charge phones over night, and this seemed like the perfect fit...
    Hey there... I've been looking into something similar and curious how your real-world experience has been and whether you got your issues sorted out. We don't do enough dry camping to warrant a generator (yet), but occasionally will venture out for a weekend off the grid and something like this would be great for a few of the things you mentioned. I have other use cases (non-camping) where a generator wouldn't work, but I have a need for a power source so this would be serving multiple purposes.
    Sam & Kay, 2 kiddos and the dog (rescue pup - lab mix)
    2021 RAM 2500 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    2020 Grand Design Transcend 243BH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyB View Post
    Hey there... I've been looking into something similar and curious how your real-world experience has been and whether you got your issues sorted out. We don't do enough dry camping to warrant a generator (yet), but occasionally will venture out for a weekend off the grid and something like this would be great for a few of the things you mentioned. I have other use cases (non-camping) where a generator wouldn't work, but I have a need for a power source so this would be serving multiple purposes.
    I bought the original Delta 1300 a year an a half ago. I am a total fan of Ecoflow especially given the fast recharge capability. The newer Delta2 is greatly improved with battery chemistry and blue tooth app. I just bought the Delta pro and am putting it through its paces. I am a certified RV tech and am so impressed with their products that I have become a dealer as well.