User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use plastic containers that we picked up at Bed Bath & Beyond even at home - not much in drawers in the house. Hadn't really thought about that to be honest.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of surprises. The mattress is a 5 or 6" Serta foam mattress which was definitely more comfortable than the coil spring one we tried last year. It may even suffice - maybe a topper. The dinette chair style is changed again. The kitchen sink looked a bit different with a lower separator then I remembered. Included a couple of pictures of the interior for those who might be interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	interior.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	38195

I am trying to figure out why there was residual water in the sink - pink I could understand.

Name:	kitchen sink.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	38196
    Robin & John
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! She is purdy.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=JJ50325;407000]Hello ajg617:
    First of all, Congratulations on your new purchase!!
    We also, in a few months, will be purchasing a Solitude 310GK.
    Have to wait for a few months for the new Ford 2020 F350 Surperduty DWD Diesel to arrive. The 2018 Ford F250 Superduty Disel we have now is just not enough truck to pull the new trailer around.

Just last week we had the opportunity to inspect, in detail, a newly arrived 310GK at a local Solitude Dealership. I suspect as you were, we were impressed with the interior of the 310GK.
    One of the items we were not impressed with was the bathroom and its lack of storage. This is compared to the 2020 305RL Montana High Country we currently have. Underneath the sink in the 310 GK there were two cabinets. The cabinet on the left mimics what we currently have. The cabinet on the right has no drawers to place anything. My better half was concerned what she would do with here hairdryer, brushes and the other yada yada stuff that is currently in the three drawers that currently occupy that space. If you also have noticed this, what are your plans, if any, to do with the lack of storage?

My wife had the same issue with bathroom storage. We store the towels above our washer/dryer. We use plastic bins for the stuff that is not in the medicine cabinet. Hair dryer, make up etc is under the sink. Wife’s other essentials fit in the other cabinet. My stuff for shaving, deodorant, after shave, moisturizer etc is in small plastic bins in the cabinet to the right of the toilet. So I just take my stuff out put it next to the sink and do my thing and take a shower. After I clear out, wife has one bin after another!😀. We are not full time but spend 3 months in the winter and several short trips in the summer for fly fishing!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We almost bought the 310GK but couldn't get the numbers to work for us.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new Solitude! That may be our next rig.
    Gary & Deb F.
    2021 GD Imagine 2500RL (Walter White), Lippert Road Armor/wet bolt mod, Goodyear Endurance Tires,
    2020 F-250 Lariat SRW 6.7 PowerStroke (Betty White)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    A couple of surprises. The mattress is a 5 or 6" Serta foam mattress which was definitely more comfortable than the coil spring one we tried last year. It may even suffice - maybe a topper. The dinette chair style is changed again. The kitchen sink looked a bit different with a lower separator then I remembered. Included a couple of pictures of the interior for those who might be interested.

I am trying to figure out why there was residual water in the sink - pink I could understand.

We noticed in our 310 gkr that when we traveled over even slightly rough highway that the water faucet handle would work its way down to the on position. We put a small bungee around it when we travel.
    1st 5er- 2006 titanium 32/37. current 5er-2021 Solitude 310GKR
    1st camper-2001 Lance slide in
    1st truck-2001 chevy silverado 2500 HD 8.1 vortec-Allison trans. current truck-2011 chevy silverado HD duramax, allison LTZ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post

I have a 2021 and have the same sink as in the picture. The sink works out fine, you can wash large pots and still have a double sink when needed. I can't believe the one cup holder in the seating area, at least ours came with those little tables. It looks like they eliminated that. It is hard to see the chairs, but they look like the ones we got with ours. As far as bathroom storage goes we had more and better bathroom storage in out previous 303RLS.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. When did you order it. I'm wondering how long your wait was. We have a 390RK on order.

Thanks Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws014 View Post
    Congratulations. When did you order it. I'm wondering how long your wait was. We have a 390RK on order.

Thanks Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    We ordered in Aug 31st. Arrived at the dealership on Dec 15th. They told us it would be about 14 weeks so pretty close.
    Robin & John

2023 stays

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast