Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws014 View Post
    Wow, that was fast. I ordered on12/10, no ETA yet

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Yes. I really didn't think it would come in until 2022. Was surprised when the dealer called.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signing paperwork Sunday. Will be doing a limited PDI as it's very cold and will have no shore power, water, or propane. We've already had the slides in and out and they work smoothly - seals look good - no water inside since delivery mid-December and we've had a lot of drenching rain and freeze/thaw cycles since. Roof is covered with ice still.

Best we can do is to look for obvious things and grab some manufacturer/model numbers off some equipment for instance to order LiFePO4s which will be installed when we actually take delivery in April. Actual PDI will be in April. We've got a short list so far - overhead cabinet door won't open over rear sofa, right propane door frame improperly installed (though sealed), medicine cabinet finish and mirror imperfections.

I've downloaded the PDI spreadsheet and will do what I can. Might be too cold to get the slides out again. But April will get a thorough PDI. Open to any specific areas to concentrate on given the limited connections. Will be looking at plumbing connections for pink drips, electrical connections where I can access them.

Thanks,
    John & Robin
    Robin & John
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is good to hear, I was at the dealer yesterday and she said that I can order one, but I decided not, can't wait to see it.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey John and Robin, Congrats and welcome! Beautiful rig. Excited for you to pick it up in April.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Hey John and Robin, Congrats and welcome! Beautiful rig. Excited for you to pick it up in April.

Bill
    Thanks Bill. A month to break us (been a few years and never had a 5th wheel) and the trailer in locally and out to South Dakota and back through North Carolina. The dealer is only 20 minutes away so we can start to provision some things.
    Robin & John

2023 stays

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    Signing paperwork Sunday. Will be doing a limited PDI as it's very cold and will have no shore power, water, or propane. We've already had the slides in and out and they work smoothly - seals look good - no water inside since delivery mid-December and we've had a lot of drenching rain and freeze/thaw cycles since. Roof is covered with ice still.

Best we can do is to look for obvious things and grab some manufacturer/model numbers off some equipment for instance to order LiFePO4s which will be installed when we actually take delivery in April. Actual PDI will be in April. We've got a short list so far - overhead cabinet door won't open over rear sofa, right propane door frame improperly installed (though sealed), medicine cabinet finish and mirror imperfections.

I've downloaded the PDI spreadsheet and will do what I can. Might be too cold to get the slides out again. But April will get a thorough PDI. Open to any specific areas to concentrate on given the limited connections. Will be looking at plumbing connections for pink drips, electrical connections where I can access them.

Thanks,
    John & Robin
    Good to hear John and Robin. I know you were quite frustrated weeks back with the "sign/pay THEN PDI" challenges but you seem like folks who are up for and handle life's challenges well. Good demeanor for an RVr to have and certainly for people in general !

Keep us posted and maybe we'll meet you in Sioux Falls in a few months.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post

Keep us posted and maybe we'll meet you in Sioux Falls in a few months.

Dan
    Thanks Dan. Monday I'm going to try to get a spot at Lake Vermillion east for a week - thank you for the site location recommendations. Sign up for RV Trip Wizard, TSD card, Harvest Hosts maybe, etc. when we get back from the dealer tomorrow actually owning something and start planning in earnest.
    Robin & John

2023 stays

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    Thanks Dan. Monday I'm going to try to get a spot at Lake Vermillion east for a week - thank you for the site location recommendations. Sign up for RV Trip Wizard, TSD card, Harvest Hosts maybe, etc. when we get back from the dealer tomorrow actually owning something and start planning in earnest.
    You are most welcome. If you need any help with anything else, just let me know.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For better or worse, we own it now. Delivery April 2nd. Not the way a lot of folks would do it, but holding the price from August was a driver. BattleBorns arrive tomorrow, and then the Amazon deliveries continue after (just for me Have no idea what the better half is going to purchase but her list seems to be growing also.
    Robin & John

2023 stays

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast