User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keeping The Base Camp Safe - SimpliSafe Review

We leave our house for a month or so at a time and after a breakin some time back we installed The SimpliSafe security system. By adding smoke detectors to the system the cost of monitoring was covered by the monitoring homeowners insurance discount. Over time we have added a few components to the system and most recently we wanted to add another entrance key pad.
    Well the systems have moved ahead with technology and it turned out that our system was no longer fully supported. I expressed my frustration and the fact that last time I added some components I was told that this early system would be supported for a long time to come.
    The customer representitive listened to my concern and asked me to wait a minute. She came back on the line and said "Merry Christmas" we are going to upgrade your entire system at no cost.
    Got the new system in less than a week. They were true to their word, now that is customer service.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will they do this the next time your "supported" system becomes, in their mind anyway, obsolete? It's great that they stepped up for you, but it sure doesn't seem right that they didn't abide by their statement that the "early system will be supported for a long time to come". I wonder if they did this for all the owners that have the early system, or if it was a "squeaky wheel gets the grease" moment.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S