User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outside gas stove not working

Checked gas,valve and have flow out of supply but stove will not allow gas to reach burners. Was working fine then started to decrease in flame height and now nothing. Thought it might be gas pressure / supply but was not the case. Any way to easily blow the lines out? I’m Thinking it might be spiderweb

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crpntr View Post
    Checked gas,valve and have flow out of supply but stove will not allow gas to reach burners. Was working fine then started to decrease in flame height and now nothing. Thought it might be gas pressure / supply but was not the case. Any way to easily blow the lines out? I’m Thinking it might be spiderweb
    Before you take stuff apart, check the stove itself. I think you are on the right track, but I think it’s more than likely in the stove. Take it off and blow out the lines in the stove first, especially if everything else is working.

Turn off the gas at the tank, purge the line, then disconnect the stove, ensure the burners are clear.

Good Luck,
    Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS