User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryc View Post
    When my grey tank fills up it overflows through the shower drain.
    I would have thought the same thing because that happened to us once or twice with our previous TT. In my 337 the bathroom sink has filled up first, not just once but on 2 separate occasion with zero water in the shower pan! I looked at the piping underneath and still can't figure that one out.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same thing in the kitchen. When the tank was full it would leak from under the cabinets and also leak out of the underbelly. I removed the kick plate from under the cabinet and could see the floor was wet but couldn't see where the water was coming from. This happened several times. It took awhile of watching before I was able to find it. The hotter the weather was the worse the leak. I seen the water coming from where the vents came together going up yo the roof. I cut the wall out from behind the toilet to gain access. I found this pipe in the picture and also found the 90deg it attached to cracked. Disassembled the bottom cabinets to get to this pipe. I cut out the pipe above the toilet and at the bottom of the cabinet. Installed some real schedule 40 pipe and fittings. retested all of the piping. found no other leaks. While the wall was off I found that the cabinet screws had went into the black tank vent. that explained the order. Also found that the screws were against the wiring in that area and some of the wiring was chaffing and had worn through. And that explained some lighting issues I was having.Cleaned up that mess and secured the wiring. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1230.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	38288

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12