User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had the same issue in accessing the back of the TV on my 2022 346 flr. You can access the back of the tv by this:
    1. Remove the 2 metal brackets on the side of the televator when extended. These are hld in by 4 screws.
    2. Once brackets are removed you can then remove the tv enclosure by lifting straight up. It basically just rests on the televator lift.

I had a HDMI cable come loose and had to access the back of the TV. You do not have to remove the fireplace.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You guys pulling the 346 with dually's? I love the 346 but the hitch weight is 3000lbs. Its the one i want to upgrade to in a few years when my wife retires but i don't want a dually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I pull it with a 2016 ram 3500 dually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 346 that I’m pulling with a 2020 Ram 3500 Mega Cab.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    You guys pulling the 346 with dually's? I love the 346 but the hitch weight is 3000lbs. Its the one i want to upgrade to in a few years when my wife retires but i don't want a dually.
    Quote Originally Posted by hodom01 View Post
    Yes I pull it with a 2016 ram 3500 dually.
    Quote Originally Posted by GD Toledo View Post
    I have a 2021 346 that I’m pulling with a 2020 Ram 3500 Mega Cab.
    This thread is about running HDMI cables to TVs on televators. Please keep it on topic and start a new thread if you want to discuss tow vehicles, etc.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about that, has anyone found a solid solution to running an HDMI to this TV or is dissembling the mount the way to go?

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GD Toledo View Post
    Sorry about that, has anyone found a solid solution to running an HDMI to this TV or is dissembling the mount the way to go?
    I repurposed the HDMI cable from the OEM player for the satellite receiver. I then dropped another one for the DVD/Blue-Ray player down the race behind the OEM receiver, removed the fireplace, and fished it through the hole the coax comes through behind the TV (with the TV in the up position). It took a while, but it was doable. As an aside, we don't use the OEM player/receiver for anything. A Polk Audio sound bar (with a sub behind the theater seats) is fed by an optical-digital link from the TV audio output. That way, no matter what source we're using (satellite TV, DVD/Blue-Ray player, or streaming on the smart TV), we have good sound through the Polk Audio system.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hodom01 View Post
    I just had the same issue in accessing the back of the TV on my 2022 346 flr. You can access the back of the tv by this:
    1. Remove the 2 metal brackets on the side of the televator when extended. These are hld in by 4 screws.
    2. Once brackets are removed you can then remove the tv enclosure by lifting straight up. It basically just rests on the televator lift.

I had a HDMI cable come loose and had to access the back of the TV. You do not have to remove the fireplace.
    Removing the screws on the bracket is good if you do not drop the bracket. Then the fireplace is the only entrance.
    The fire place entry was very easy. The face plate is held in place by just four screws and the fire place cage is held in place by six. Just lift it out, unplug it and set everything out of the way. Lower the televator about half way and lift the tv enclosure up and off and raise the televator to full up. Use caution there since without the brackets and enclosure in place, it might overextend. You now have full access to everything to include changing the height of the tv at full extension so your remote makes better contact with its receiver. I also added four more bolts to the mounting hardware on the televator. The holes were already there and this will increase the strength of the lift. I then bought five (5) six foot HDMI cables and plugged them all in and routed them up through the right side of the cabinet that is covered by the glass radio control panel. They are each numbered for further use if needed. I placed small pieces of support tape over every thing plugged in to make sure they don't come loose while on the road. Recheck all the wires to make sure they do not tangle in the lift mechanism as it goes full up and down. Lower televator halfway, lift enclosure up back on top resting on top of tv, reinstall brackets and fireplace and you are done. Only advice would be gentle in tightening the screws back in and don't strip them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12