Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Solitude

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    Just went to GD website and "rebuilt" our model (378MBS-R) with all the options we have and then added full body paint to see how it might compare with New Horizon - MSRP $157,865!!
    Yikers.

About a month ago, while at the dealer for some warranty service, a couple of guys were walking through the lot and stopped at our rig. The service manager and I were standing near it shooting the breeze while
    a tech touched up some interior trim. One of the guys asked if he could poke his head in the door and I said, "sure". He came out and asked the service manager and me if it was for sale. I said, "no, just in for some service". The guy then asked how much our rig might sell for. The service manager told him that a good price on it, used, would be $105-110K. I looked at the service manager like he was crazy. He said if we wanted to sell it, the dealership would pay us $105K that day. I kinda laughed it off but on the drive home, there were several 'maybe I should turn around' moments....
    If they would come close to that offer for my 2021 380FL I would take it. Of course I don't know where they are, but I'm sure it would be worth going there from Florida.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I see these pricing the more our look better and for my wife and I it's okay.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If they would come close to that offer for my 2021 380FL I would take it. Of course I don't know where they are, but I'm sure it would be worth going there from Florida.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Well, I kind of took it (used price) with a grain of salt. It was the service manager after all.

It was Sonny's RV near Charlotte NC. They have another location in SC. Our sales rep retired, so not sure towards whom to steer you. Taking our rig into a local dealer here in Virginia in about 10 days for more warranty work - MBR slide mechanism to be replaced. The service manager there is a friend and he'll shoot me straight regarding used pricing. @huntr70 may also want to chime in here - take what he says to the bank (literally).
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12