User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing and I can honestly say I feel your pain and am hoping for a similar outcome. The Boston RV show hits mid January - which is when we were told we could get in for a PDI (and that was pre-Christmas so no idea if that time frame is still good). Meanwhile, the dealership pretty well shut down last week and I've heard nothing. Have a signed P&S with a fixed price and like you, have trips planned.
    Perhaps what I can suggest is first getting a confirmed date for when they can do the PDI and that's the day you also sign the paperwork. At least try to avoid a long delay from when the papers are signed till when you can get a PDI. Lame process, I know. . . .
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Perhaps what I can suggest is first getting a confirmed date for when they can do the PDI and that's the day you also sign the paperwork. At least try to avoid a long delay from when the papers are signed till when you can get a PDI. Lame process, I know. . . .
    Just wanted to follow-up on this saga. Took delivery of the 310 on April 2nd. Dealer sealed 3 corners of the roof and re-installed the shower head pre-delivery. Been through torrential rains with the slides out and slides in and so far looks good. Unit was clean in and out but we felt the demo was very rushed.

Other than low tire pressure, a defective solar controller blue tooth module, and the the anode uninstalled in the water heater (they don't install them until after 15 April), the only problems I have found doing my own thorough PDI at home SO FAR were dealer installs of things they were not familiar with - i.e. Goosebox and LiFePO4s.

Not to say I won't find other issues as we travel, but I was fairly impressed.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456