User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    Lol Terry to the rescue again! Did you also order the 8 foot supports? I see they offer a 10 foot as well.
    Mine had the supports in the head already. I've never measured them but pretty sure they are 8'. I called LCI when we first got the 31G and they sent me the brackets for the trailer.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thule Crown support arms

Quote Originally Posted by woundedknee View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just picked up my 21G today, it has the Thule Crown (made for Lippert) 5200 awning installed and I was surprised to see that the support legs, meant to fold into the head and unfold to support the awning when out, were completely removed. The awning is very flimsy without these so I was surprised they weren't included. Ironically, the manual for the awning specifically has a picture that recommends NOT using the awning without the support legs out.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Hi...I've been trying to order these arms since October. They sent me 1 arm approx 8ft. long and can't seem to get a second one. The next set they sent me were shorter...68" and parts dept is telling me they're correct for the Crown 8' awning. What is the length of your support arms and where do they mount?
    Thx in advance

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 21G has the Carefree awning without any support arm. Copied a Facebook post and made some with my own twist from atv light brackets and and extendable tarp poles. Works very well.
    2021 Momentum 21G
    2020 Silverado 2500 6.6 Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by woundedknee View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just picked up my 21G today, it has the Thule Crown (made for Lippert) 5200 awning installed and I was surprised to see that the support legs, meant to fold into the head and unfold to support the awning when out, were completely removed. The awning is very flimsy without these so I was surprised they weren't included. Ironically, the manual for the awning specifically has a picture that recommends NOT using the awning without the support legs out.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
    Dave

Hey Dave, were you ever able to find the stabilizer legs for your back awning? I have the same issue, legs were MIA. Can't seem to find any online.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12