User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    What sort of anticipated delivery date did they provide to you? I have been hearing from some that it could be as much as 6 months.
    They said 15 to 20 weeks. But even if it takes longer I have my current truck and won't be looking to get rid of it until the new one is in route as we have trips planned through out the winter.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered from Tom at Chapman when he posted the offer on the F150gen14 forums back last summer. I placed my order on July 5th, the truck delivered on Nov 26th, and I picked up on Dec 3rd. I live in JAX, FL. I can vouch for them honoring the 4% pricing, although it was only 3% last summer. They increased it recently. Here is that thread:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thre...-horsham.3737/

After they appeared on the forum, Koons in VA popped up offering a similar deal.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thre...-invoice.5844/

But Chapman and Koons are newer to the discount offerings to forum member compared to Granger in Iowa. Granger does more out of state ordering than anyone else in the country. They are loved over on the bronco forum too. They get the best reviews of the three dealers.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thre...nger-ford.353/
    2021 Imagine 2250rk
    2021 F150 Powerboost

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said 15 to 20 weeks. But even if it takes longer I have my current truck and won't be looking to get rid of it until the new one is in route as we have trips planned through out the winter.
    Please bear with me on this likely dumb question. . . . If you're planning to trade in your current truck and the dealer quotes you a trade in value, do you hand over the keys when you place the order? And then be without a truck for 15-20 weeks? I won't be able to be without a truck for that long.

Thanks!
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Please bear with me on this likely dumb question. . . . If you're planning to trade in your current truck and the dealer quotes you a trade in value, do you hand over the keys when you place the order? And then be without a truck for 15-20 weeks? I won't be able to be without a truck for that long.

Thanks!
    You don't get the trade in value quoted until the ordered truck arrives. If you want a ballpark, take it to carmax. Or just sell to carmax.
    2021 Imagine 2250rk
    2021 F150 Powerboost

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!
    It depends on what the dealer agrees to.

When I was trading in my 2017 for a 2019 the dealer gave me option of getting a fixed trade in price now and surrendering it at time of delivery or waiting til delivery to get trade in price. We agreed on a price at order time and they stuck to it when new truck was delivered.

Currently all but one dealer would either wait until new truck arrived before they quoted trade in price or give it to them now at confirmed trade and apply the trade in price at time of new truck delivery.

I did find a dealer that was willing to quote future trade in price and let me keep the truck until my new one arrives. They said they would honor the price “as long as it’s still in the same condition” when new truck arrives. I am not driving it other than 2 camping trips I have planned in the next 4 months. I will be putting less than 1000 miles on it those 2 trips. Their trade offer was very good, about $2,000 more than I paid for it. And the new truck is X-Plan which puts it $4,400 under MSRP. Even if they reduced the value 50 cents per mile driven that would only cost me $500.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!
    I won't be trading my current truck. I will either sell it private or sell to a local dealership. I can fly to Lake Charles for $150 and drive the new one back.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    There’s a Ford Dealership in PA that will order a new Ford truck at 4% UNDER INVOICE. https://www.chapmanfordhorsham.com/

I was pricing a new truck for my Brother in Law and contacted them. They don’t require a deposit and their fees are only $394. I inquired about out of state ordering and they stated they only charge the $394 fee, your State’s sales tax, tag fees and a $40 temp tag in addition to the 4% below invoice.

I have no skin in this. I’m just passing in what seems like an incredible deal in todays market.
    Reviving....I contacted this dealer about 2 weeks ago and they are offering 3% under invoice for MY23 Super Duty's. I've talked to some local dealers (Virginia) and they say it's a good deal, go for it, wont even attempt to match it.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked mine up from Chapman last week. Ordered in January, for awhile they weren’t even sure it would be built this year.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news... ordered mine mid-Feb. What did you order?
    2022 F-350 DRW PowerStroke Crew Cab
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Reviving....I contacted this dealer about 2 weeks ago and they are offering 3% under invoice for MY23 Super Duty's. I've talked to some local dealers (Virginia) and they say it's a good deal, go for it, wont even attempt to match it.
    So... order banks aren't opening until October... how are they doing this? Are they going to hold your request and put it in the system after it opens up?

As I've learned... the date your ordered is a factor but it is not the only factor. I know of countless folks who have gotten very similarly spec'd SDs who ordered after I did.
    2022 F-350 DRW PowerStroke Crew Cab
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast