User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen bulbs over sink

We have a 2021 Momentum 395MS with two lights over the kitchen sink. One of the bulbs has gone dim, and doesn't put out much light. I can't locate anything in the manuals as to how the bulbs come out. Don't know whether they screw out or have a bayonet socket. I don't want to force the bulb and break it. Does anyone know how to get the bulbs out of the sockets? TIA

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdeludos View Post
    We have a 2021 Momentum 395MS with two lights over the kitchen sink. One of the bulbs has gone dim, and doesn't put out much light. I can't locate anything in the manuals as to how the bulbs come out. Don't know whether they screw out or have a bayonet socket. I don't want to force the bulb and break it. Does anyone know how to get the bulbs out of the sockets? TIA
    I see nobody answered this one. I had a bulb burn out on my Reflection and smashed the bulb trying to remove it. I discovered that it was a bayonet type socket. You need to push in and twist to remove. Got a new one at an auto parts store but found it didn't fit properly as the small contact nubs on the end were too large. Took a hammer and flattened them a bit and voila, it went in.
    Ian
    2015 Reflection 29RES
    2013 RAM 3500 HD long box SRW
    British Columbia, Canada