User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll find out more when we get home at the end of the week. We are out in the 5th wheel at Half Moon Bay this week backed up to the beach watching the waves. Lucky me....
    I'll find out what rails were used and let you know. I can do some measurements and post some pics when we get home.
    Happy New Year!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1carguy View Post
    I'll find out more when we get home at the end of the week. We are out in the 5th wheel at Half Moon Bay this week backed up to the beach watching the waves. Lucky me....
    I'll find out what rails were used and let you know. I can do some measurements and post some pics when we get home.
    Happy New Year!
    Thank you sir and enjoy the rest of your trip!
    Happy New Years to you and your family!
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES PLEASE!
    Definitely want to do this

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slides

Happy New Year!
    Thank you, look forward to seeing pics and more details on slide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy New Year!
    Hi,

Any update on this?

Thanks,
    John & Cheryl
    Sold: 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31SA Motorhome
    Sold: 2017 Reflection 337RLS, dual pane windows, 2nd A/C, Go Power! Solar Elite w/2000 watt inverter, Titan electric/hydraulic brakes, Goodyear Endurance ST235/85 R16 tires
    Sold: 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, SRW, Duramax/Allison, 50 gallon Transfer Flow auxiliary tank
    States we have camped in with an RV:

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the OP forget about us? A link and source for the slides would be great. I've got a friend that would jump on this mod.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back finally....sorry it took so long getting the info on the sliding shelf for my Blackstone. Like I said in an earlier post, this sliding shelf was custom made by my son-in-law which is a cabinet maker. He mentioned that these are not common guides and were special ordered through his company. The brand for the slider is Accuride. The part number is A9308-30-03 which is the main guide and is 30" long. The inside slider is A9308-22-03 which is 22". He also ordered a long L bracket used to mount the guide/shelf assembly to the floor of the compartment - part# A4180-0474-XE.
    The main shelf is 5/8" plywood that was laminated and edged that makes it 3/4" with the lamination, 25" long and 22" wide. The lower shelf is 16.25" wide and 25" long. Under the shelves the vertical pieces that the guides are secured to are 2.5" tall by 25".
    My compartment is only 25.5" deep and we needed 30" of travel for the Blackstone meant we had to cut holes in the back of the compartment for the rails to slide in to.
    I took a bunch of pics but just learned that this forum does not allow downloading pics unless you are a PAID subscriber on this site....sorry. If anyone has any other questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.
    We went on a 3 day trip and used the Blackstone twice a day and this sliding shelf was awesome! No more folding table and lifting to store this thing! It was great.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @1carguy

Thanks for the update. I'm going to incorporate this into something similar to hold my Honda generator.

Also you most certainly can post pictures as a non-paying member.
    Just click on the little picture frame at the top of your post, select "from computer" then hit "choose file" and it should take you to your pictue files. Click the picture that you want then come back and hit "upload image" to attach it to your post.
    Hint... first open the pictures you want to add and edit & save each one just a tiny bit. This will make sure that your pictures don't rotate when posted.
    Hopefully I'm explaining this correctly, if I'm not then someone else can feel free to jump in and correct me.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a few pics of the sliding shelfClick image for larger version. 

Name:	slider6.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	38972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	38973 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	38974Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	38975Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	38976
    Last edited by 1carguy; 02-18-2022 at 11:50 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a few pics of the sliding shelf
    Thank you!
    John & Cheryl
    Sold: 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31SA Motorhome
    Sold: 2017 Reflection 337RLS, dual pane windows, 2nd A/C, Go Power! Solar Elite w/2000 watt inverter, Titan electric/hydraulic brakes, Goodyear Endurance ST235/85 R16 tires
    Sold: 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, SRW, Duramax/Allison, 50 gallon Transfer Flow auxiliary tank
    States we have camped in with an RV:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast