User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the white Camco. I hang it by one end from a truss in the building I park the camper in when done using it to let it drain. At the end of the season I pour bleach water into one end while holding the other, then screw the ends together, coil it up and drop it in a plastic tub of bleach water. Let it sit a few hours while I finish getting the trailer put away for winter, then flush the hose, wipe the outside and hang it up to dry.

I’ve had good luck with this method, but they are cheap hoses, so luck may be a bigger factor than any care I give.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero g Hose, easy to store

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were at a campground where everyone pulls in instead of backing in. That put my water supply at the exact opposite corner + 10 feet from my Nautilus panel my nautilus in our 42.5 foot Solitude! We found a 50 ft. RV water hose at Walmart that was made really well and had 'cast' fittings. It was about $38 two summers ago but now on their website all of the pics show thin rolled metal fittings. Better to look in the store to see what they have.
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camco EvoFlex. Love them. We have 25', 10' and three 4' with quick connects for use with filters and water softener. Much easier to handle than the white hoses.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
    Last edited by akgourmet; 01-06-2022 at 11:33 AM.
    Bill & Lisa
    2013 Ford F350 Platinum diesel
    2018 Reflection 303rls

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this in a 50" length and it's great, stays flexible, and easy to roll up. No memory and flexes easily in cold weather.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve tried the zero g stuff and gave up. The ones around the house always ended up leaking from the ends. I also have heard mold issues with them. I just bought a couple 25’s and a 6’ of these. Very nice hose but not as flexible as the zero g stuff obviously. The colors are nice though.

https://www.waterrightinc.com/
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a green Flexzilla this summer when my white Camco hose finally kinked so bad I needed to replace it. I'm not overly impressed with the Flexzilla and will just go back to a white or blue hose the next time I need to replace my hose.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12