User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timlisajax View Post
    Hello Matt and Dana - the counter top addition looks great! But I have an unrelated question. We have a 337 which I'm quite sure has the same kitchen slide as you do.

I noticed in your photos that you are using the slide slickers. We are getting a bit of "marring" on the floor and have a slight tear in one area. Curious as to how you like the slide slickers? Does the kitchen slide move on rollers or skids? I seem to recall GD has some issues with the slide height for our model year and naturally want to prevent any issues down the road. I'd appreciate some insight on the slide slickers, how they work, do they move, etc. Thanks in advance.
    The slide stickers work great. We were starting to get some marks on the floor and yes the slide is on rollers.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this idea... There never any room to make iced tea (brewer) or to make a sandwich when the dish drainer is next to the sink doing it's job...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt, Great job on the extension. Can you send a link for the brackets that you used under the extension?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt&Dana View Post
    The slide stickers work great. We were starting to get some marks on the floor and yes the slide is on rollers.
    Do the stay there all of the time even when the slides are extended? Or do they only go down on the floor while you are traveling
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt&Dana View Post
    Just finished adding a folding countertop extension for my 303. Fairly easy project. I reinforced the end of the island with 5/8 plywood inside by the drawers then added 1x4 strips to the outside of the island stained to match. Used folding shelf brackets for the counter extension. Attachment 38305Attachment 38306Attachment 38307

Yes love it. Any ideas to extend my dinette table.

Lance
    Lynne and Lance
    2023 Solitude 2930 Current and Forever
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Traded In
    2016 Reflection 297RS. Traded In
    2022 Ram 3500 6.7 Diesel CC SRW SB
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 Diesel Traded In

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrawn View Post
    Matt, Great job on the extension. Can you send a link for the brackets that you used under the extension?
    Ditto on this, my son has a wood shop, great wood worker! Link or where to get the brackets & dimensions would be awesome!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty nice. I want to do this for our dining room table. Not sure how any design engineer thinks four adults can sit next to each other and eat while their elbows cross.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robmcqueen View Post
    You can order a flip up counter extension from GD. It will match the counter top. My parents did this on the 31mb and it looks great.
    Have a part number by chance? Like the idea, but would like the counter top material instead of wood.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    Do the stay there all of the time even when the slides are extended? Or do they only go down on the floor while you are traveling
    I only use them when extending or retracting the slide.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone posted a method that when the counter is flipped up that it's at the same level as the regular counter top. As far as I'm concerned, that is the way to do it. There is little risk of a container/drink/bottle to tip off the top counter to the additional counter.

Working on that project and I will be searching for the same/similar color to match the original countertop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast