User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added a switch at the bottom vent in our Solitude that bypasses the thermal switch at the top of the condenser coils...

This allow us to run the fridge 1 or 2 numbers higher at the same outside temp than without the bypass switch. 2-cents...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving the frig. Setting on 10 all the time may having the frig to over and shut down. Start your frig. On 6 and gradually turn it up if needed. 2nd definitely add a interior circulating fan such as Dutch maid and or many other brands, my personal experience in the situation was a Dutch made interior your circulating fan made a world of difference.
    Retired Transportation ,
    2015 GMC 2500HD. (6.0L.) Crew Cab. S.R.W.
    2021 reflection 320 MKS. With some mod.s
    2nd. Rv. And lovin it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jproctor9 View Post
    Here is a Titan installed in our Imagine. I created a duct from corrugated plastic to help prevent recirculation. The controller is mounted in the lower bay so easy enough to get to. This setup moved a LOT more air than the single 92mm fan that came stock.

The piece of luan used to create a "stack effect" was simply laying in the opening. The staples used to attach it were pulled out. I grooved some small trim to create a frame for the luan and screwed that trim to secure it to the bay. Attachment 38502Attachment 38503

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I love the box idea, that is great. You are absolutely forcing the air to go exactly where you want. Great job!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I did because we where in NV and our fridge wasn't cooling enough either, so when we got back I bought fan PC fans, I put two on the top vent and two on the lower vent, I also went to Amazon and bought a fridge fan and install it.

Really all I did is bought some extra wires and tight each fan together, I did that for the top fans and for the bottom fans, and I use the power that is on the back of the fridge, so I didn't have to do nothing but tap into the power of the fridge so when the fridge is running all of my fans had power.

I think that I have pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51IZJyMzXVL._AC_.jpg   41W3MHbdeYL._AC_SR160,160_.jpg   DSCN3889.jpg   DSCN3890.jpg   DSCN3891.jpg  

2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few more because it will only let me do 5 at a time, but the one of the bottom out over to the right in back of the fridge you have a + and - I just ran the wires there, you have to check in the back of you fridge and see what wires power you can run it to, I check my manual. As you can see on the top right hand you will see a white and a black wire coming out of the plastics terminal, I hook all of the fans there.

The fan that I put inside the fridge I ran it down the overflow port that let the water inside the fridge run down and out back, I ran the wire down the outlet to the back and hook it up at those terminal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3897.jpg   DSCN3898.jpg   DSCN3896.jpg   DSCN3893.jpg   DSCN3895.jpg  

Last edited by Spartacus; 01-24-2022 at 11:44 PM.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh one more thing, if you get the PC fans you don't need the ends so you can cut those off and no sir I haven't use it because the last time when we got back is when I install these fans but I am confidence they are going to do good.

The fans on the bottom vent push the hot air up and the fans on the top take it out, I will know when I take it back out again which is going to be in March.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 01-25-2022 at 01:45 AM.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12